42

The marshal withdrew his stroking hand, and after a few seconds of looking at each other, his expression suddenly changed slightly. With a sharp look on his face, he walked towards Warren.

The closer the distance, the clearer the energy spreading unconsciously from the bug.

Slightly sweet.

Sticky.

The marshal’s pupils tightened, he was familiar with this smell.

It is very much like the spiritual energy released by pregnant worms in order to protect themselves and attract the affection of male worms. How many times did his male father and the female attendants around the male master use this kind of energy to lure the male insects.

Such a thing cannot happen again!

"You..."

The marshal's expression turned cold, and Juan stretched out his hand towards Warren with hostile energy.

Temptation and hostility are coming.

Warren tensed his body, ready to go. However, just as the conflict between the two insects was about to break out, Xiwen grabbed the marshal's hand.

"Take back the energy." Xiwen blocked the marshal's spiritual tentacles, "He is in love."

In love?

The marshal paused slightly after hearing Xiwen's words. Indeed, female insects in estrus will also overflow similar sweet energy uncontrollably. But he couldn't let down his guard. Xiwen's attitude towards this female insect was too special.

So special that when he was confronting this female insect, she grabbed his tentative hand.

Once this female insect really had Xiwen’s egg, the consequences would be unimaginable. With a sharp light at the end of his eyes, he stared sideways at Xiwen.

Winn refused to give up.

After staring for a moment, Xiwen let go of his hand. He walked towards Warren, releasing energy in Warren's wary eyes.

It is not an attack, but a lesson.

The hormones of the male worm enveloped him, and Warren’s eyes trembled. He did not expect that Xiwen would take action, and in such a way. Invisible spiritual tentacles wander around, stirring up heat waves.

The raised neck and jaw quickly turned red, and sweat slid down his cheeks.

Warren felt something was wrong with him. The passion was more terrifying and raging than before. He pressed his chest violently, trying to calm the heart that was beating wildly in his chest and was ready to beat.

He raised his eyes and stared at Xiwen fiercely.

Xiwen looked at the trembling and embarrassed insect and opened his lips silently.

【Hold it. 】

Damn it.

Warren cursed, although he knew that the result of Xiwen's action was much better than that of the marshal, but in such a shameful way...

Winn did not Call stop.

The energy increases again.

"Uh-" Warren's lip that was bleeding after biting it was still pried open. Under the impact of the male's extremely aggressive energy, his legs softened and he knelt down unable to resist. Fall to the ground.

Being pushed to the extreme, sticky with sweat.

Xiwen moved a step and stood in front of him.

"Winn." The bug had reached its limit. Xiwen took off his military uniform and squatted down, "What else do I need to prove?"