9

At four o'clock in the afternoon, the airship course.

Warren sat in the passenger seat, keeping an eye out for the airships driving side by side outside the window.

Another military airship.

His expression didn't change, but his heart became more vigilant. After being caught forcibly hacking the optical brain, Xiwen took him out of the house. From the departure until now, Warren didn't know the destination, but he already had guesses in his mind.

This is the route to the military headquarters.

And the military headquarters is at the next port. He cannot be caught by the military! Almost instantly, the body with a premonition of danger waited for an opportunity to move. Warren suddenly attacked Xiwen who was moving, or the airship needed to keep sailing, or maybe Xiwen let down his guard, Warren succeeded.

He strangled Xiwen's neck.

With calm eyes, he ordered in a cold voice, "Let the airship land."

The airship was still moving, and Xiwen didn't pay attention to Warren's words.

He drove without looking sideways, as if he didn't pay attention to the "lion" who was about to go into a rage. This made Warren's eyes glow with anger, and his hand strangled Sivan's neck hard.

The cold white neck instantly turned red.

Warren looked away and warned, "Stop."

"Don't stop, what will you do to me?" The slightly rising ending voice gave Chong an illusion of intimacy and whispering. Seeing Xiwen looking back, those emerald green pupils stared at him like spring water.

The extremely beautiful face instantly invaded Warren's field of vision.

The facial features are exquisite and eye-catching, the distance between the eyes and the curvature of the bridge of the nose seem to have been meticulously kissed and polished by the Creator.

Warren pulled the distance away without leaving a trace, forcing his gaze to slide down from Sivan's upper face to his lips.

Then he sneered, "I'll break your neck."

"Do you know?"

The bewitching voice overflowed from the vermilion lips and bright teeth, and the looming tongue seemed to engulf his sight.

This is another danger, no less than being sent to the army.

Warren's Adam's apple twitched slightly, and his gaze swung down again, arriving at a relatively safe area.

Looking directly at Xiwen's chin, he said hoarsely, "I'll say it again, stop immediately!"

"Warren, do you think you can threaten me?" Sivan smiled, "With this tattered body? As long as you release some energy, this out-of-control body will soften into a puddle... ..."

Let the insects slaughter.

Although what Xivan said was true, as long as he had a little energy, he could not move and even fell into a daze... But he was not willing to let Warren's teeth chatter.

Glancing at the military headquarters in front of him, Xiwen stopped the airship, "I just took you to meet Bowers."

His tone was casual, but Warren froze when he heard Powers' name. As an admiral of the military department, Bowers has been responsible for leading the army to fight against interstellar pirates all year round, and he knows Warren, a leader of the interstellar sea, and his ships like the back of his hand.

He must not let Bowers find out that he was alive.

Viciousness flashed in Warren's eyes, and unstable energy fluctuated.