56

When Xiwen kicked open the box door, the two bugs still maintained this posture:

Warren rode (meaningless verb) on the red-faced male, tearing open his collar like a bandit, forcing him to take off his clothes and extend his spiritual tentacles.

The overly exposed clothing and up and down posture made Chong doubt what was going to happen next. Xiwen made no move, let alone spoke to stop him. However, Warren, who had already stirred up a shocking wave in his heart, suddenly turned his head and met Xiwen's eyes.

Those green eyes were dark at the moment, as if suppressing some kind of raging storm.

Xiwen would appear here like this?

Didn't he go to Desolate Star?

There was cold wind blowing on his neck, and Warren stiffened instantly.

"What's wrong?" The young male insect below had not yet reacted. His sight was blocked and he thought it was a worker insect. Looking up at the stiff Warren, he said in shock, "No...aren't you going to continue?"

The shy voice of the male insect echoed in the solemn and silent room.

"..." struck Warren's tense nerves over and over again.

He looked at Xi Wenwu's depressed eyes, thinking about how to escape from this "crime scene", and laughed slightly guiltily for some reason.

Can you blame him?

The egg was put into his stomach not of his own free will. Doing this kind of thing with eggs now is just a normal need.

Warren stared at Xiwen defensively while discussing with the male below, "How about forget it today...?"

There is still tomorrow.

The storm in Xiwen's eyes seemed to be about to break through.

Warren moved, intending to get off the male insect. However, following his movements, Xiwen also took action. He walked to one side and dragged out the wooden chair on the side with his cold white hands.

The wooden seats were dragged against the ground, making a harsh and unpleasant sound.

Until it finally stopped, stopping next to the bed.

Two or three steps away, Xiwen sat down.

He crossed his legs as if drinking afternoon tea. But he crossed his arms with his hands, a smile on his lips, and stared at Warren with his heavy eyes, obviously saying:

Continue? Han@each@earn@leave.

From the moment Xiwen appeared to his indifferent attitude of watching, Warren and Liang Dan were disturbed. The SSS-level energy released invisibly was like a drop of water dripping into the pond, and the next second it exploded the entire pond, causing violent water ripples.

The air in the cramped room seemed to be condensed with energy.

Warren felt an unprecedented sense of terror and oppression, and was even told of the male beneath him. In front of Xiwen's level, an A+ male insect is like a piece of paper that breaks into pieces as soon as it is folded.

The young male couldn't move. He looked at the sudden appearance of Xiwen in shock and fear. The pain in his mouth couldn't come out, his throat was pinched by invisible energy, forcing away the thin oxygen, and seemed to crush his Adam's apple!

"Xiwen!" Seeing the innocent boy looking like he was about to die, Warren said suddenly, "This is the exchange."

Hearing Warren's words, Xiven smiled.