1

In the dark underground exchange, there are many iron cages.

The female insects with chains around their necks were trapped in cages and treated as goods, and they became commodities that could be auctioned in this dirty trade.

"The third female."

"This is a female insect that escaped from a certain noble family. It has traces of being enjoyed. But it has a good appearance, a strong physique, and a well-behaved and docile personality."

In order to confirm the presiding insect's statement, the female insect was pulled out of the iron cage. Led by the worker insects, trembling, kneeling and crawling towards the males who are bidding.

This worm is gorgeous in spring, and has been "educated" to be extremely docile and full of coquettishness.

Almost all the males' eyes were glued to him, sizing up and commenting on him.

Only one worm.

Sitting in front of the bar, his eyes never fell on the promiscuous female.

The unique temperament attracts the attention of surrounding males.

In the dimness, the lingering light passed over the bridge of his nose and polished his beautiful side face. The pair of emerald green eyes inlaid on it, like an endless, bright green ocean, gentle and affectionate.

This is a male worm.

Beautiful, no, beautiful as hell.

He sat alone in the dirty and sinful exchange, but he seemed to be in a holy palace. Clearly and audibly, there was a rolling sound of throat endings all around.

Even if they are both males, some worms are ready to strike up a conversation.

"Hey, buddy, is this your first time at the Exchange?" The bold worm stepped forward, put his hand on his shoulder, and seemed to be licking it casually, "A beautiful... These low-level bastards are not good enough for you."

The worm's eyebrows were drooping, and the index finger holding the glass carelessly flicked the ice cubes in the wine. It was wet, and attracted the male worm's gaze to his fingertips.

Under the dimly lit fingertips, ice cubes rolled.

Let the bug's heart roll along with the ice cubes.

He raised his eyes, and he could see all the beautiful facial features in a very light way, with a bit of indifference and laziness in his eyes, and then fell on the lifeless bug in front of him.

"Xi...Xiwen!" Chongzi exclaimed with a heartbeat.

Sivan Jacob.

He actually appeared in the female underground exchange!

As the first commander of the empire, since he was injured in the battle with the interstellar pirates, Xiwen announced that he had retired to the second line, and then completely disappeared from the sight of the bug people.

However, at this moment, the living Xiwen unexpectedly appeared in front of him.

What's more terrible is that in the last second, he openly molested this commander who is famous for his beauty but has a horrible personality.

Before the male worm could react, a domineering mental energy instantly crushed it down. Hearing a "plop", his teeth trembled, and as soon as his knees gave way, he knelt heavily in front of Xiwen.

A cold smile gathered in his affectionate green eyes, and Xiwen casually put down the wine glass in his hand.

The drops of water peeled off from his fingertips. He looked at the worm in front of him and smiled, "Before your hand breaks, I suggest you climb farther."