74

The more he ran, the harder it became. It seemed like something was holding him back. Bruce was too panicked and didn't have time to react. It wasn't until the thing climbed up his back that he suddenly looked back.

Upon entering, you will see a fleshy face.

The big wet eyes carved on the face are excited and ignorant, and the deep dimples make the kid's smile look innocent. It is like a little angel, smiling sweetly at the strange insect without hesitation.

However, Bruce's pupils narrowed.

Looking at the bright smile of the female cub, she almost collapsed.

This is not a harmless bastard, this is the devil.

Bruce broke into a cold sweat, not knowing when the female cub climbed up. While he was running away, he looked back and reached behind his back to try to pull off the female cub.

But the cub was small and too flexible, so the cub dodged as soon as Bruce stretched out his hand. The sound of "giggle" the devil's laughter penetrated his ears, wandering on Bruce's tense and slender nerves.

The military female was still chasing after him, and even took out a weapon.

Bruce completely broke through the defense, "Get down quickly!"

"I'm not playing with you!"

The bastard tilted his head.

"He also took Master Xiwen's cub away!"

The military female suddenly spotted the female cub and shouted, "Notify the adults quickly and seal the base quickly!"

The base is about to be sealed off, and the crimes above are getting bigger and bigger. Bruce roared, "I didn't catch it!"

"This cub climbed up by himself!"

"It was the one who gave me the egg."

But how could the military female believe him, "Hurry and catch him to prevent the cubs and eggs from being harmed!"

He was originally going to give up stealing eggs... Bruce was about to break his silver teeth, and the eggs in his arms were like hot potatoes. He couldn't throw them away or hold them. And the female cub that was clinging to his back and rolling the eggs to him was like a potato.

It was scalding hot, burning him to the point of burning up his eyebrows.

"You can't blame me if you fall." Bruce glanced at the excited cub on his back and gritted his teeth. He had no choice but to spread out his bone wings and break out of the encirclement in mid-air in order to escape the military female's encirclement.

With a sound of "push--", the bone wings unfolded.

The adult female's bony wings are huge. The moment they unfold from her shoulder blades, the huge fanning force almost knocks the female off. Fortunately, the cub's claws have extremely strong climbing power, so the cub reflexively grasped one side of the bone wing.

He suddenly jumped into the air and was carried into the air by Bruce.

"Oh my god——" The military female below panicked.

A cub is a cub after all, and no matter how strong the grip of the claws is, it cannot withstand the wind speed of the bone wings gliding. The fierce wind speed shook the cub with one paw on the edge of the bone wing, as if it was about to fall!

At this time, the female cub does not know how to use bone wings.

"Don't go any further, land!" The anxious military females unfolded their bone wings and chased after him.