16

Warren didn't move.

Even if his physiology becomes a female, his dignity as a male still does not allow him to kneel down to another male.

Especially when the opponent was Xiwen, his sworn enemy.

His sharp eyebrows furrowed instantly, and his unruly eyes bumped into him.

Warren's reaction was within Xiwen's expectation.

Xiwen was not annoyed, he still tapped his fingers casually on the side of his ear, and squinted at him with emerald eyes.

Warren Clinton, the star thief, has too much self-esteem.

Unruly and wild, it has nothing to do with a lowly female slave. It is simply too unqualified for him to play a female slave.

He needed to dampen the worm's arrogance.

Break it down and reshape it.

Xiwen didn't make a sound.

From the top to the bottom, the eyes of looking slowly lingered.

He was obviously careless, but as soon as he felt Xiwen's gaze, Warren had a strong illusion of being stripped naked and displaying his naked body in a glass pavilion.

Shuttle through the air, and walk inch by inch through the line of sight of the cloth.

He seemed to hear the melting of the cloth, and his aggressive gaze touched the skin without any hindrance.

Suddenly, Warren's mental tentacles shrank, and his uncontrollable body began to tremble slightly.

Warren was ashamed of the sensitivity of the body.

He tried his best to conceal the changes in his body, glaring at Xiwen with red eyes. Xiwen took his subtle movements into his eyes and asked in a deep voice.

"What's the first item in the Female Slave Code?"

——Unconditionally obey the orders of the hero.

"..." Warren said nothing.

"Want to enter the military department? See your deputy?" Xiwen bit the tail lightly, watching him and said slowly, "Want my help?"

He doesn't look like a slave girl.

However, there is only one way to enter the military headquarters openly.

The two worms were deadlocked.

He had to see Mia.

Finally, with his knuckles turning white, Warren loosened his clenched teeth, "...obey the Lord's orders unconditionally."

"Kneel down."

The second after he answered, Xiwen said in a deep voice. Those gentle eyes blended into the darkness, and the curvature of the corners of the lips was smoothed.

Forbearance or resistance.

The faces of former companions flashed before him, and Warren's fists cracked. Both knees bent slightly, and with a dull sound, he finally knelt down.

The expression of forbearance was contained in the lowered eyes, and the back was straight and unyielding. Warren just remained silent, confronting the male above.

Seeing this rebellious bug kneeling in front of him, who once betrayed him, the corners of Xiwen's lips rose slightly. He doesn't need to say much, silence and suffering will bend the back of the bug.

But Xiwen didn't want to let him go so easily.

"Climb over."

It was humiliating enough to accept being a female, but now Xiwen wanted him to crawl to the feet of the male and kneel like a real female slave.