87

Mia stared at Warren, not wanting to miss any change in expression on this face. He saw Warren frown, but after looking at each other for a few seconds, his eyebrows slowly relaxed again.

His lips were raised, "Are you talking nonsense?"

Warren's gaze swept over Xiwen, who was being delayed by the lizard, and immediately turned his eyes without any hesitation, "I don't believe you, should I believe the bugs in the military department?"

He sneered, "Or do you want me to believe in these ugly lizards?"

The two insects looked at each other.

Different from the original caution and coldness, the clear eyes at this moment were full of energy. The hunting wind blew the flamboyant black hair into Mia's heart, blowing his heart.

he knows.

The Warren he knew best was back.

Mia finally smiled. He didn't care at all how much smoke was behind him or how many bugs and lizards were killed or injured. He took advantage of the cover of the lizards and led Warren to the corresponding aircraft ship.

"Get lost."

Another sticky-footed lizard.

Mia insidiously sent these lizards to delay him so she could take Warren away. Xiwen's eyes were cold and he quickly got rid of the Lante people who were entangled in him. He chased after her and frowned when he saw Warren taking the initiative to follow Mia away.

The scene where the insect defended Mia from the tentacles was still in front of her.

At this moment, he faced him again like a real enemy insect and escaped from his betrayed companions.

Xiwen narrowed his eyes slightly.

Since he can feed and house this star thief, it means that he knows Warren well enough.

No matter how you look at it, it is impossible for Warren to resolve his hatred with Mia. Therefore, it is even more impossible to fend off attacks for this bug without any purpose. Unless...he wants to gain Mia's trust.

With heavy thoughts, Xiwen stared at Warren's face.

The expression of this insect made his heart tremble slightly. It was so arrogant and bold, and it looked more like its original look than before...

Intuition told Sivan that if Warren was not caught now, deviations would occur later. He didn't hesitate and continued to attack Mia!

The SSS-level energy tentacles were so terrifying that a cold light flashed in Mia's locked eyes. He suddenly dodged to avoid Xiwen's tentacle attack, but he didn't expect that Xiwen's real target was Warren. The tentacles controlled by - made a "chuck" sound, and turned their direction to hook directly towards Warren!

"Warren, be careful!" Mia's pupils narrowed.

Warren, who was suddenly locked, did not cooperate. He quickly stepped away and smiled provocatively at Xiwen, "Ha, you want to catch me?"

"Keep coming." The arrogant Star Thief's eyes were filled with magnanimity. He escaped his pursuit and stood under the aircraft carrier and hooked his hand, "Sivan Jacob, even with your feminine appearance, you can catch him. Get me?"

The provocative movements and demeanor were the same as before.

"You'd better hold on tight and don't beg for mercy when the time comes." Don't wait to be caught, look arrogant and just beg for mercy. Xiwen pulled the corners of his lips and stared closely at the yawning insect.