73

In an instant, the hand holding up his shirt trembled.

The back of his neck was on fire, and Warren reflexively poked the male behind him with his elbow. His face turned red, and he was so embarrassed that he wanted to kill the insects. However, the one clinging to his back was not an ordinary male insect, but Xiwen.

Xiwen caught the elbow he stabbed with too much force. The elbow that was hit instantly turned a thin red, which contrasted with the red neck of the insect. (Above the neck)

"Let go!" Warren's eyes were so hot and red that they seemed to be dripping with water.

Xiwen's lips curled up slightly.

He did not let go of his hand, but suddenly folded Warren's resisting hand onto his back. His eyes lingered on the exposed nape of the insect, and he commented teasingly in his ear, "We chose a good place."

hidden.

Dim.

No insects passed by, and the cramped space amplified the sound of the intense heartbeats and each other's breathing.

"Did you already know that?" Deliberately waiting for him here, Warren gritted his teeth at this nasty male. The male insect clung to his defenseless back, and its too-lethal nape was exposed to the enemy insect. The strong suppression prevented Warren from making excessive resistance.

One of his hands was clamped, and the other continued to attack Xiwen.

"It still seems to be very energetic."

Sivan held Warren's wrist. Although he wanted to fold his other hand on his back so that the insect could not resist, resisting and being suppressed was also a kind of fun.

"You have the guts to be in a place like this... or in broad daylight, but don't have the guts to have insects watching?" Xiwen asked deliberately.

This crazy insect!

Who would deliberately invite insects to watch?

Warren was angry. This damn male insect could always provoke his anger with a few words, and then suppress his anger.

The handles fell into Xiwen's hands one by one, and Warren once again wondered whether the male insect had placed any positioning equipment on him in addition to the previous micro-tracker. Otherwise, why would he come to me every time at such an outrageous moment?

Not early, not late, just in time.

"What did you put in me?" Warren demanded.

Xiwen had no choice but to smile, "Warren, you don't trust me too much."

Warren scorned him. If he really believed this bug's lies, he would be waiting to die.

"Why are you speculating like this?" Xiwen said casually, "I just returned to the base and saw you coming out of the training room and sneaking here."

He didn't even deliberately hide his steps and followed this sneaky bug here.

Xiwen smiled and looked slightly at the wet spot on his shirt. His fingers followed Warren's wrist and slipped between his unsuspecting fingers. The necks met, and the voice became number and deeper, "I don't know, I thought you were hiding some treasure."

"Are you sure you don't need my help?"

The casual tone was in sharp contrast to Warren's embarrassed embarrassment. The insect who was teased too hard suddenly raised his foot and kicked Xiwen's knee behind him.

Xiwen blocked his attack and even kindly reminded:

"Don't move."

Warren was restrained by him to the point where he couldn't exert any strength in his limbs. He didn't know whether he was angry or ashamed. His heart was ups and downs, beating faster and faster. The hand intertwined between the fingers was led by Xiwen into his shirt.