94

"Below the royal base, there is an underground passage connecting the military headquarters."

Winn marked the landmarks in the projection and looked at Xiwen, "I escaped from the royal family through this passage."

Nile controlled the Insect King and summoned Winn in the name of the Insect King, with the purpose of controlling him in the royal family so that Fald could lead the lizards to invade the military headquarters. Although the final goal was achieved and Falder and the Lants took control of the military headquarters, Nile did not expect that Winn would disappear.

"Except for the past insect emperors and marshals, no insect knows the existence of this passage." This is a secret passage built by past insect emperors to preserve the royal bloodline in times of crisis. Unless the crisis reaches the royal family, this passage will not be easily opened.

"So, only you and the Insect King can open it?" Xiwen thought while holding the female cub in his arms.

Winn nodded, which is why the other insects didn't know.

"With such a passage, wouldn't it be twice the result with half the effort? We just need to use this passage to rush directly into the royal family and catch the lizards off guard." Powers said happily while teasing the serious male cub.

"But we don't know whether this passage is still safe." After pondering for a moment, Xiwen frowned slightly. If the channel is opened by the pupil pattern, then Wen En can do it, and so can the Insect King, and the Insect King is under Nile's control.

He used a square handkerchief to wipe the face of the female cub that was full of saliva from eating milk nuts. He looked at Winn and said, "Winn used the passage to escape from the royal family. The Lante people must have been more alert. The living insects disappeared. Nero will inevitably suspect the existence of other exits. Now that the royal family is all Nero's subordinates, what we don't know is whether Nero has discovered the existence of this passage."

"In case he wants to wait and see." Xiwen's words came to an abrupt end as his cold eyes swept over the insects.

Visibly to the naked eye, the expressions of the insects changed instantly. If Nero discovers the existence of the passage, they will be trapped in it if they attack again.

"There's a half chance that those hanging triangle lizards won't be able to find it." Bowers frowned, "It's a gamble!"

He looked at Xiwen, patted Xiwen on the shoulder and teased, "Our senior commander, aren't you the best at gambling? Xiwen, do you want to gamble or not?"

Xiwen and Powers looked at each other, each with their own thoughts. The cubs hugged by the two adults also looked at each other. The female cub was instantly excited, holding the milk fruit high, revealing a pair of small deciduous teeth while drooling, "Yeah!"

"It seems that the little female also suggested betting." Bowers teased, touching the female's little head that had finally grown hair, and looked at Xiwen again, "What do you think?"

"The prerequisite for gambling is to be sure of success." Xiwen does not fight a battle that is uncertain. He scratched the chin of the cub that looked like it was afraid that the world would ignore its mother and father, looked at Powers and smiled, "First send a small team to test to see if Nero has discovered the existence of the passage. If not, it is The best expectation is to let the team directly find out the situation in the royal family."

"As long as everything goes well."

"Then." Xiwen's emerald eyes flashed with the dark light of an insect, and Xiwen slowly stroked the female cub's back, "Night attack."