79

When the hatch closed, Warren's expression changed instantly.

He held the male cub in his arms and looked at everything inside the ship calmly. The strange bugs greeted Mia respectfully. Through the partition of the cockpit, Warren even saw the blue lizard flashing past in the cockpit.

His pupils shrank, and Warren's heart sank instantly.

Whether passively or actively, Mia is indeed colluding with Nile and the lizards.

"Is there water here?" He made an excuse to clean the cub. Mia didn't stop her when she saw this, and she didn't seem to be afraid of what Warren would find.

He said, "I'll let Chong take you there."

After a while, the bug took Warren to the bathroom.

As Warren followed, he shot at the entire structure of the aircraft carrier. This aircraft ship is almost the same as the warships of the military department, and some of the insects should even come from the military department... The further inside, the more blue lizards there are, and the more Warren's heart sinks.

Military female, blue lizard.

It is conceivable how deeply the influence of Nero and his entourage is rooted in the empire. No wonder Xiwen wanted to leave the military and rebuild his own army on the deserted star.

"We're here, please come in." Chongzi stopped.

Warren thanked him and stepped into the bathroom. He immediately locked the bathroom door and turned on the optical brain without any hope. Sure enough, the signal to the optical brain was blocked.

It seems that Mia has made a well-prepared plan.

The male cub in his arms didn't know what his female father was thinking at the moment. He seemed to have more things on his mind than this. The little male cub raised his head and glanced at the serious and cold female father, and then looked at the water drops dripping in the bathroom. Its two beautiful eyebrows frowned, eager to reveal its beautiful face.

The little paw suddenly patted Warren. After Warren lowered his eyes and looked over, the male cub's paw pointed directly at the automatic bather. Zai Zi's meaning was very clear, and a trace of astonishment flashed in Warren's eyes.

A cub that has just hatched out of its shell, is it so smart?

This IQ really suits him!

"Little dirty bug, it's time for you to wash it off." Until now, he still hadn't seen clearly what the boy looked like. Warren touched the male cub's dirty face and walked towards the automatic bath.

The cub that was unable to take care of itself could not use the automatic bather on its own, so Warren turned on the water source and washed the cub manually. The focus was on the cub's face. The gray male cub was squeezing around under the vigorous rubbing of the star thief. The little boy's expression was distorted, and finally his pink face, like a freshly peeled egg, came into Warren's eyes.

"..." Shock flashed across Warren's eyes again.

The skin is so white that it seems translucent, the small mouth is serious and pouty, and the particularly beautiful and stunning green eyes.

Why do these two look so much like Xiwen?

The genes of the SSS-level male bugs are so powerful that the Star Thieves are outraged. If the female cub is similar to Lucille and Sivan, she still combines his characteristics. However, the little male cub in front of him simply replicated Xiwen's appearance. Except for the slightly curly black hair, he was clearly a young version of Xiwen.