48

In the military office, Powers looked through the information in his hand, "But if that insect is really Mia, according to the character of these star thieves, as long as 'Warren' is still detained in the military, then they will definitely Throw yourself into a trap."

"And all we have to do is to keep an eye on Warren and lure the snake out of its hole." Powers looked at Sivan.

His meaning was clear.

It is not recommended to release 'Warren' at this juncture.

Merck on the side was a little anxious and reminded, "His condition is not very good."

The pregnancy period of Zerg female insects is quite special.

In the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, military females carrying eggs can go to the battlefield and fight the enemy bravely, but in the early stages of pregnancy, they are very fragile. The landing point of the egg is not stable. In order to be able to implant in the female body, the egg parasitizing in the female body will not stop frantically absorbing the spiritual energy of the female body all the time.

Therefore, the female body requires a lot of nutrients and energy irrigation. Once irrigation is insufficient, it is very likely to lead to dystocia or even death.

The problems that ordinary female insects face in the early stages of pregnancy are so difficult, let alone those in Warren's special situation.

The transformation of the insect body causes the shrinkage of the spiritual sea and the decrease in the body's healing ability...

He looked at Xiwen worriedly.

From a doctor's point of view, this is undoubtedly risking the life of the disease.

"The female worms have a strong physique, just like the worms under my control are all as strong as cows. What can they do if they are locked up for a few days?" Bowers said.

Xiwen remained silent and glanced at the nutritional supplement at hand.

After a moment, he said, "Admiral Powers, please deploy according to your previous plan."

Bowles left, putting plans in place to delay his release. Merck said again, "Warren's body is not fit to stay in prison."

"I know." Xiwen looked through the information.

"Then you..." Merck hesitated.

Xiwen stopped flipping through the pages and raised his pale green eyes, "There will be no shortage of these two insects."

He will not only capture Warren's old men, but he will also keep Warren by his side.

Looking at the high-ranking boss in front of him, who raised his eyes lightly but didn't show any concern, Merck was speechless. He began to have doubts involuntarily... Was the egg in Warren's stomach really born from Xiwen?

Under that beautiful and gentle skin, Xiwen's indifference was engraved in his bones.

Merck even suspected that his boss didn't understand what it meant to like, let alone love or not.

So, how is this egg produced?

"You don't need to think too much, I will put you in prison to take care of Warren."

Sivan was thoughtful, but Merck was worried. It's not that he doesn't believe in Xiwen. His powerful boss has the strategy and foresight to control the overall situation, which is enough to support his pride, but Merck always feels a little uneasy in his heart.

Xiwen is too strong and too smooth. He has never fallen on anyone, and he doesn't need to.

But this alone made Chong inexplicably uneasy.