22

The voice is familiar.

Warren's body tensed up instantly.

The prison guard gave a military salute, "Lieutenant General Michael."

The blond-haired, red-eyed army female nodded her head, looked over and finally stopped on Warren.

The figure of this military female is inexplicably familiar.

Frowning slightly, Michael approached and asked in a deep voice, "Who did Xiwen ask you to interrogate?"

He seemed to be asking casually, but also seemed to be questioning. His bright eyes rested on Warren.

Michael.

Xiwen's old partner, that one of the few army females who has seen his true face.

With the tip of his tongue against his teeth, Warren didn't look up to meet Michael's eyes. He lowered his eyes slightly, as if showing respect. The voice raised again, "Lord Xiwen asked me to interrogate the star thief."

"Interrogate the star thief?" Michael was puzzled.

Warren Clinton's power has disintegrated, and his subordinates are almost dead. Why should Warren's subordinates be tried again at this juncture?

"Yes, lieutenant general." Warren's heart sank slightly, but his thinking became calmer and clearer. Without rushing, he half-truthfully said, "Master Xivan suspected that the bombing that killed Warren Clinton was not simple."

Michael narrowed his eyes slightly.

As if thinking about what Warren said, his eyes flicked over the badge on the front of Warren's military uniform. Time passed by, and he ordered after half a sound.

"look up."

The moment this order was issued, a dark color flashed in Warren's lowered eyes. His fists were clenched, and his body immediately entered a defensive state. Once he raised his head, the fierce battle was about to begin.

Warren had no choice.

The mandible moves slightly, and the energetic hind feet are exerting force.

The sharp red eyes stared, and the moment he raised his head, a military female suddenly appeared and interrupted the two worms.

Military female: "Lieutenant General Michael, General Bowers is looking for you."

Michael frowned, "Why do you want me?"

The female army replied, "The general asked you to escort Lante star general Nero and others back to the embassy."

The image of the big blue lizard instantly appeared in front of Michael's eyes.

"Understood." With a little disgust in his eyes, Michael nodded. Glancing at Warren again, the pressing gaze moved away, "Let's go."

After the two worms left, Warren's charged limbs slowly relaxed, but the conversation between the army female and Michael caught his attention.

Nero was sent back to the embassy?

With Lante Star's vengeful and unrelenting character, even if he pleaded guilty, the blue lizard should want to torture him to death with his own hands. But now that they are sent away by the military, it means that the matter has been successfully settled.

In other words, from the very beginning, the military department... no, maybe Xiwen had already figured out a solution. However, the military department "obeyed" his wishes and imprisoned him.

His blue eyes gradually turned cold.

Warren felt something was wrong, and his keen intuition told him that his every move was being watched and calculated.