36

The energy surged with the intense irrigation, and the Star Thief groaned uncontrollably.

Xiwen lowered his eyes and saw that the originally unruly Star Thief looked confused.

Different shades of crimson spread from the back of the neck to the cheekbones, as if to avoid facing him. He closed his eyes tightly and pressed his lips into a straight line while breathing rapidly.

Seeing Warren's appearance, Xiwen's eyes darkened.

The tight and powerful body restrained by the thick rope seemed to tell him that this was a strong and ferocious "dog".

The desire to conquer rises.

Xiwen chuckled softly and pressed his hands' red knees.

Break it apart without any explanation.

"...enough!"

Reflexively, Warren opened his eyes suddenly and stared at him with shock. His voice was hoarse, "Untie it."

This gesture of replenishing energy was too embarrassing, and the residual temperature in his body made his scalp numb.

"Sivan Jacob, you crazy bug, untie the rope quickly!" Warren ordered against the tip of his tongue, restraining his anger. His body seemed to have been reorganized, and his limbs were sore from being tied up with thick ropes.

But the culprit leaned down.

"Don't move." Xiwen kindly reminded, "If you don't want to do it again."

Upon hearing this, Warren's resistance movements froze instantly. He squeezed out the words through his teeth, "There are a lot of female bugs out there."

Xiwen did not deny it, but said lightly, "I am not interested in female insects."

"..." In the trance, there was the sharp sound of teeth rubbing together.

Warren's expression couldn't be maintained for a moment. Except for the time when he made fun of Xiwen's appearance many years ago, he never got any benefits in front of Xiwen.

Even if it's just verbal.

His hoarse voice sounded like he was gritting his teeth, "...I am just...a female insect now."

"Really?" Xiwen's expression did not change, and his cold hands moved from his knees to his lower back.

All the way up at a grinding speed.

Finally, he came to the shoulder blades and rubbed them.

Commented, "There are no female lines."

A bug without female markings is not considered a female.

Warren's expression cracked. Just when he was trying to fight back, his long fingers accurately touched the hidden gap between his shoulder blades. Almost instantly, Warren shuddered.

"But there are bone wings." Xiwen touched the symbol of his shame.

"You should be glad that the laser arrow is not in my hand now." If I don't let him, this hand will become a sieve together with its owner.

Xiwen raised his eyebrows, "Warren, I gave you this opportunity, but you didn't grasp it."

He untied the knot and flashed his bright green eyes, "Get up now and open the bone wings."

This insect resisted other insects from touching its bone wings, and even Merck, who he specially arranged to come in, had no chance to inspect the pair of bone wings.

Xiwen untied the rope, and Warren remained silent. Until the rope restraining him completely fell to the ground, the next second, his body suddenly moved like an arrow on the string, and he rushed directly towards the laser arrow on the corner of the bed!