62

The powerful and elegant male insect dissected his weaknesses nakedly in front of him, and the warmth in his eyes made the temperature on his forehead seem to be tinged with sincerity.

Warren knew Sivan couldn't be trusted.

No insect can control the heart of an insect better than him.

But when the insect reveals its vulnerability, warm energy is transmitted, and the soothing tentacles gradually intertwine, everything becomes bewitching.

There weren't many choices he could make. The enemy insects behind him were hiding in the dark, so it was hard to believe Jon's words. But compared to Jon's words, Xiwen's actions or the chips of two eggs seemed more reliable.

As Warren wavered, the two eggs that sensed the male father's aura instinctively stretched out their trembling little tentacles and attached themselves to Xiwen's body. They drew energy, sending signals of pleasure into Warren's mind.

Warren frowned.

He needs the protection provided by Xiwen, and even more needs his energy.

Without any further hesitation, he raised his arms and put his arms around Xiwen's neck.

Between the forehead and the forehead, warm breath passed through, and the lips brushed the male's cheek like a kiss back and came to his ear. It was originally a graceful and graceful movement, but the strength of pulling down the neck seemed dangerous and wild.

He warned in Xiwen's ear, "Keep your promise."

This was Warren's answer.

——Good boy.

There was a smile on Xiwen's lips. He seemed to have seen the young male squatting in the alley in the dirty and violent chaotic area again. He stood in front of the other party and looked down into those admiring eyes.

How strange.

As fierce as a wild dog but with clear and bright eyes.

Beautiful eyes, interesting guy.

Suitable for keeping at home.

But the Jacob family does not allow lowly insects to enter, let alone those from the Chaos Zone. When he was a male, he looked at this beautiful and ferocious "wild dog" with regret.

See you again after many years, even if it is an earth-shaking change.

What was supposed to belong to him eventually returned to him.

Xiwen looked at Warren, who was getting closer, with a satisfied smile on his lips. But the eyes of Jon, who was smiling not far away, looked full of provocation and ridicule.

Jon was sure that this despicable male worm hugging Warren was staring directly at him. Like a victor, demonstrate to Warren by bewitching him. His hatred reached its peak, and he almost rushed out to expose it all and take Warren away.

But the military female moved quickly. When Jon heard the movement of the warship, he immediately understood that this despicable male was using Warren to capture him!

He couldn't meet with Warren and had to leave immediately. Jon glanced at Xiwen coldly, turned around and ran away.

The movement of the warship was not small, and Warren was keenly aware that something was wrong. He looked around and stared at Xiwen, "What's going on? Are you catching bugs?"

"A little bug."

Xiwen answered casually, looking at Warren, "Compared to this one, have you released fewer bugs?"