41

The dark laboratory, the smell of corroded blood is pungent.

Violent energy raged in the broken sea. Warren was imprisoned on the operating table, watching the double images overlap until they were completely merged, and a bug emerged from the double images.

The insect's face was blurry.

But the moment he saw the bug, his eyes instantly turned red with anger. Because he was injected with the drug, his limbs were weak and his brain was dizzy. Like a fish on the chopping board, being slaughtered by insects.

The insect came over, and Warren struggled more and more as the insect got closer.

"...I will kill you with my own hands." The weak masseter muscles squeezed out fiercely.

Chongzi looked at him calmly, "Don't you ask me why?"

Why do this?

There was only hatred in Warren's eyes, "No one cares about your reasons for killing."

Chongzi didn't answer, but his eyes became cold. After a while, he said calmly, "It doesn't matter, you will accept it."

"Look, it's very successful." He looked at Warren's transformed body and commented with satisfaction. His gaze continued, "Warren, you were born a female."

"The body of a male insect is nothing but a blasphemy to your pure soul."

"Now is rebirth."

He stretched out his hand and gently touched the "washed" body in front of him, "Here."

The hand suddenly stopped on Warren's abdomen.

"...!" Warren shouted his name, "Stop!"

"Now that things have happened, do you think we can stop?" There is no turning back.

In Warren's eyes, which were as angry as looking at an enemy, the bug was caressing his abdomen, and he stubbornly said, "Here, a life as pure as yours will be born."

Warren's expression cracked as rage fueled violent energy.

——Bring forth a life as pure as yours.

The faint beating pulse could be clearly heard in the sleeping consciousness, and two energies hovered in Warren's spiritual sea. Gathering and merging, so intimate that they become one.

Drenched in cold sweat, Warren opened his eyes suddenly.

A slightly cold hand lifted up the thin fabric and touched his lower abdomen. Almost instantly, his muscles trembled, and Warren attacked the owner of his hand without any explanation!

However, the machine that had not yet recovered was no match for the opponent. The bug above resisted his attack and pinned his hands above his head.

A knee was inserted forcefully between the legs, and a familiar voice sounded, "Are you so energetic as soon as you wake up?"

Warren, blinded by the memory, was in a trance, "Xiwen...?"

Xiwen's eyes wandered between his lips and neck, "Who else besides me?"

Warren fell silent.

The fragmented memory fragments were once again evoked during the riot in his sea area. He couldn't see clearly the face of the bug in his memory, and couldn't distinguish the timbre of his voice.

But the familiarity lingers.

"I'm distracted." Xiwen reminded lightly, his knees moved up an inch.

"Uh-" Warren's body trembled instinctively and his brows furrowed fiercely. It was clearly an insubstantial movement, just a slight physical contact, and his body reacted like a domino effect.