29

The execution ability of the smart house bug is extremely strong, and Warren pushed the door in after a while.

Xiwen was leaning on the head of the bed, clasping his hands on the quilt. He closed his eyes, a shadow leaked from the long crow-blue eyelashes, connecting the darkness in the light and shadow penetrating outside the window, melting most of his face into the shadow.

The room is silent, and the dark color renders the male insects a cold and decaying beauty.

Seeing Xiwen like this, Warren's heart sank for no reason. An emotionless voice echoed in my ears:

--Yes.

—I killed him with my own hands.

Warren's expression was complicated, but Xiwen suddenly opened his eyes, and stared at him with those dark eyes, the emerald green pupils were soul-stirring.

"come over."

Xiwen greeted with a deep voice. Warren frowned, keenly aware that the male was not in a good mood. He walked over, stood at the head of Xiwen's bed and asked, "What's the matter?"

Xiwen didn't answer the words, propped his forehead, his eyes gliding casually over his body. From the eyebrows to the neck, the dark red restraint circle complements the honey-colored skin.

The scrutinizing gaze was too strong, and just when Warren couldn't take it anymore, Xiwen finally spoke.

"You have one more chance."

Warren was startled, then narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Although the male insect protection association's evaluation of you has been interrupted, they will not stop there." Xiwen said slowly, with a mocking smile on the corner of his lips,

He knew his male father.

Fard is a worm who does whatever it takes to achieve his goal, otherwise he would not personally send his female slave to a banquet for the worm to play with for profit.

Thinking of the miserable condition of the female slave, Xiwen's face turned cold.

"If you don't want to enter the exchange again and become a female beast that can be abused by any insect, you'd better learn."

Warren frowned, but he heard Xiwen say again, "Here, I am the only master worm of yours. In the exchange, all the worms will be the ones you serve."

In the exchange, Warren had seen female slaves who were used as tools to vent their debts. No bug rights, no freedom, their eyes are empty and flattering. In the abyss of hopelessness, insects are constantly being humiliated and copulated.

Warren clenched his fists, he couldn't leave yet, he needed to stay and investigate the truth of the explosion. Staring at Xiwen, Warren asked in a deep voice, "How?"

Xiwen pursed his lips, the flexibility of this bug also intrigued him. He propped his forehead and looked at it. Suddenly, he was thinking, where is the bottom line of his sworn enemy? Which step can we do?

When the gloom in the nightmare touched the worm's unruly eyes, it was instantly replaced by interest and desire to conquer.

Xiwen got up and sat opposite the worm.

"Play the female slave service teaching."

"Yes, master worm." After receiving the order, the optical brain immediately searched out the teaching projection.

3D projections are projected in mid-air.

"... Lord, I will serve you." Hearing the sound of insects before seeing the shadow of them.