90

Nile couldn't tell, but that didn't affect his interest. The tip of his forked tongue swept across the root of his teeth, and the evil feeling of the hanging triangle made him slightly excited, "How to try?"

"Nile."

Nile's interest had been piqued by Warren, and Mia frowned and stopped him again. He stood between Warren and Nile, staring at Nile coldly. Interrupting their conversation with an introduction, "This is the general of Lant Star, General Nile."

Nile paused slightly, his eyes flickered between the two insects, and he laughed after a moment. It turns out that this is what happened, Jon finally took action on this insect. Nile knows what Mia did to Warren, and now the bug has lost his memory again...?

He stared at Warren with interest, "Warren?"

"I heard Jon said about you." Nile stretched out his hand and emphasized the words with unclear meaning, "When we meet for the first time, we need to be more patient."

First meeting?

Warren smiled, his hand barely holding the lizard's paw, "But how do I feel that this is not the first time General Nile has seen me?"

There is a needle hidden in the words, and an undercurrent is surging.

The keenness and intelligence of insects are clearly visible.

Even with amnesia, this star thief is still as alert as ever. Nile glanced at the wild bugs in front of him, and the tip of his forked tongue couldn't help but lick the corners of his lips again. Such a bug can indeed stimulate a person's desire to conquer, especially when he thinks that this bug has also committed himself to Xiwen... Just thinking about it, Nile felt a burning sensation in his back. What should this body taste like after being tasted?

Seeing that the lizard's interest had been completely aroused, Warren stopped. He did not fight tit for tat anymore, but kept the curve of his smile.

"Warren, I will ask someone to take you down first. Nile and I have other things to discuss." Mia couldn't stand it anymore, and her grudge against Nile's attitude became more and more obvious.

"Okay." Warren obeyed.

Mia immediately ordered the lizard to take Warren down, but at this moment Nile interrupted, "Wait a minute, before that, take Mr. Warren to the interrogation room."

 "Hand over all your weapons!" The lizard stepped back silently, with a stern voice. 

"I can't say I'm accurate or fast, but I'm pretty good at shooting birds."

 The insect smiled at him and played with the dagger, "Dagger." Lizard didn't dare to be serious.

Seeing Warren lose the wooden warehouse, he immediately straightened up.

Just as his sinister face changed, Warren suddenly squatted down and pulled out a dagger with a cold light from his boot. Warren looked at the nervous lizard in front of him, and casually loosened his hand holding the laser arrow.

With a "pop" sound, the laser arrow fell to the ground in front of the lizard. Warren even kicked him directly with his foot, "Don't be so serious." 

They dare not do anything to dry these lizards. Seeing the lizard deflate, Warren was in a good mood. Whether Nile had other plans to take advantage of him or was concerned about Mia, he would not attack him at this moment. What he is best at is using his own value to climb up the ladder.

 "Nile and Lord Jon, do you allow this little lizard of yours to gesticulate with me?"

Warren acted out a bully that made the lizard dare not speak out. "..."