69

Warren quickly realized that something was wrong with Xiwen, but seeing the confusing scene in front of him, he still couldn't help but have veins on his temples.

"Who let you in!"

Before Warren could criticize him, Sal, who was leaning on Xiwen, scolded him. This is definitely not a royal servant! He looked at the unknown Warren warily and asked, "Who are you?"

who is he?

Warren raised the corners of his lips and stared at the hands attached to Xiwen's chest.

He had no time to distinguish his emotions at the moment, so he glanced at the helpless male insect and walked straight towards the strange female insect.

Pressing harder and harder.

But the female insect with poor eyesight was still attached to Xiwen's body, as if she wanted to protect him in a protective posture.

This move made Warren click his tongue.

"Who are you?"

His eyebrows were frivolous and his hands pressed on Sal's shoulders. Under the pressure of gravity, Sal reacted quickly and held Warren's hand with his backhand! Just when he was about to twist Warren's hand, Warren grabbed his wrist amid lightning and thunder.

Using his strong posture, he suddenly threw himself over his shoulder!

With a heavy "bang" sound, Sal fell heavily to the ground. Looking at the female insect who was knocked unconscious, Warren rubbed the shoulder that had been exerted too much, glanced at the other person's hand and said coldly, "Now take care of your hands."

After getting rid of the troublesome female insect, Warren walked towards Sivan.

There was obviously something wrong with the male's condition. His neck was thin and red, his clothes were disheveled, and especially his deep eyes were full of hopelessness and dejection.

Warren's heart sank.

He is familiar with this state, just like the beasts in the underground female insect exchange who go into heat at will regardless of the occasion.

"What did they feed you?"

"What was injected?"

He couldn't tell whether those military females would turn back. Time was running out and he had to take Xiwen away immediately! Warren frowned, knelt directly in front of Xiwen, touched Xiwen's wrist, and asked quickly.

But Xiwen seemed oblivious, his half-cast and depressed eyes always locked on him.

Warren gritted his teeth and spent more time groping for the energy suppression ring on Xiwen's wrist. However, the presence of the heavy gaze above his head, as if it was locked on prey, became stronger and stronger. Warren caught a glimpse of the Adam's apple rolling on the cold white neck, felt the heavy breathing wrapped around his ears and the body temperature of the burning insect...

The scent of the inducer filled the room, which was cramped due to the boiling heat.

Dryness in throat.

For a moment, he withdrew his hand as if he was electrocuted.

The unconscious insect suddenly grabbed his withdrawing hand and pulled the entire insect into his arms. Chests collided, and with his heart beating fiercely, Warren met Xiwen's eyes.

The beast imprisoned by the valley.

As if to rub his body into the bone marrow, Xiwen hugged him vigorously and pressed her lips against the back of his neck to breathe. It was hot, making Warren grit his teeth with red eyes, "Damn it, do you know who I am?"