3

"You probably don't want me to do it myself."

Sivan leaned against the airship, smiling and watching Warren who resisted getting on the airship. The beautiful commander had a gentle smile, but the military females present all felt chills down their spines.

Males are the most delicate and lovely creatures in the entire universe.

The military females know that the textbooks are deceiving them, but there is one point that the textbooks are correct.

The more beautiful the male, the more dangerous it is.

Like this one in front of you.

"If you want, I don't mind serving you once." Xiwen straightened up slowly, stepped on his powerful and straight military boots, and stopped in front of the female. His bright green eyes narrowed slightly, but his smile remained the same.

But Warren knew it was a threat, a naked danger.

As Sivan approached, Warren's instinctive hostility was aroused. Every inch of burgeoning muscle is waiting for the opportunity to move, about to fight to the death. However, the mental sea began to feel pain, and the weakened energy made him secretly bite the tip of his tongue.

The transformed body is too weak, so weak that it seems to have returned to the painful period of robbing star beasts for food, being beaten and insulted by dirty workers, and being slaughtered by insects. Crimson flashed in his angry eyes, but Warren knew very well that he was by no means a match for Xiwen and these army girls.

"Warren, you have no choice." Xiwen said clearly in a voice that only two worms could hear.

His tone was slow, and his breath sprayed the side of Warren's face. After the heat was so hot that the other's ear was red, he leaned towards the other's shoulder intimately.

Just when his hands were about to touch his shoulders, his vigorous figure suddenly dodged. Warren's face is unruly, but the smile on the corner of his lips is slightly ferocious, "My legs, choose to grow on me."

raised eyebrows.

Seeing his sensible enemy straddle into the airship, there was a smile of interest on the corner of his lips. Xiwen sat up, leaving a light and shadow in the eyes of the army females.

Half an hour later, the airship arrived.

"Pupil pattern verification passed, welcome the master worm home!"

Once the two bugs arrive, the smart house bug greets them. Immediately afterwards, the sound of eager footsteps "da da" came from far and near.

"My lord, you are finally back!" the sweet voices said in unison.

They saw a pair of beautiful twin females rushing towards Xiwen, with two pairs of crystal clear amber eyes looking up at Xiwen with admiration.

"Let us serve you." The slime worm knelt on the ground, trying to win the affection of the master worm. However, Xiwen didn't respond, and just let the two females take off their coats.

"My lord, North misses you so much." The little Yani squeezed past her elder brother without leaving a trace, revealing her spoiled dimples. Looking at those affectionate and gentle eyes, his face blushed instantly, as if even his dimples became shy.

Warren frowned inadvertently, but Xiwen actually brought him back to the residence. This didn't make him relax his vigilance, but made him even more uneasy...

He couldn't figure out Siwen.

This is the most dangerous place.

"My lord, do you want to drink tea or take a bath first?" the petite Yafe asked, and suddenly caught a glimpse of Warren who was following Xiwen, her round amber eyes suddenly widened slightly.