88

The cub that had just made contact with its female father was defenseless and was thrown towards the male father by its female father in the next second. The little female cub panicked and refused to leave.

"Huhu!" The female father doesn't want it anymore! The cub's eyes were watering as he called out to his female father. Jindouzi cut off the line in mid-air, but Warren turned around without any hesitation. While Zai Zi was whimpering in grievance, he took the opportunity to run towards the ship with Mia.

Xiwen had no time to take care of it, and with a "crack" sound, his mental tentacles caught the little female cub that was thrown over. He had just caught the cub on his end, but Warren on the other end had successfully boarded the aircraft carrier!

The insect's movements were smooth and neat, without any hesitation.

As the two insects logged in, the hatch was immediately closed.

In front of a large aircraft ship, Xiwen's spiritual tentacles were beyond his reach. The hatch was closed, and Xiwen stared at the resolute back of the Star Thief through the gap, and couldn't help but sink his eyes.

The aircraft carrier has taken off.

After dealing with the lizard, the military female asked, "Sir, do you want to pursue me?"

It was a large military aircraft, and it would be difficult to catch up with its speed. Mia had nowhere to escape, and he could only take Warren to the main city to join Nile in the royal family.

But in case of accidents, Xiwen still waved his hand and said, "Send a team to follow."

Entering the royal family must be done with a long-term plan. Compared with this, Xiwen was more concerned about another thing, which was Warren's series of strange attitudes.

The star thief has a weird attitude.

From his contradictory actions and words, it was not difficult for Xiwen to guess that this insect seemed to have forgotten its cubs and... its experience with him.

He lost important memories again?

Xiwen's eyes became darker and darker, and his gaze glanced towards Merck opposite him, "What do you think?"

Merck also saw Warren's strange reaction. He couldn't help frowning and paused slightly, "It seems that he doesn't remember you and the cub, but there is no way to judge now."

There are many reasons for memory loss, not to mention whether the star thief has really lost his memory or not. Merck had doubts, but judging from Warren's behavior, he could save the enemy insect that had betrayed him, and abandon his cub and leave with the enemy insect even though his cub cried bitterly. If he wasn't too cruel and his acting skills were too good, Okay, I just really lost my memory.

Xiwen thought about it, while the little female cub in his arms was still crying loudly, with snot bubbles and teardrops popping up all the time. The little male cub on the side frowned seriously with his beautiful eyebrows, looking at the female cub like a formidable enemy. Rather than worrying about their clever female father, the little male cub pursed his lips at the crybaby walking in front of him.

The crying female cub failed to win the attention of the male father who was in deep thought, and she even choked up in frustration. He was crying so hard that he couldn't catch his breath, which was pitiful. Zai Zi set his sights on his beautiful male cub brother, choked with sobs and stretched out a pair of meaty paws to hug him.

"Smash, woo, woo..."

"Pa--" The round snot bubbles burst.

The male cub's eyebrows furrowed more obviously, and he was very distressed. But in the end, it couldn't resist the pitiful female cub. She glanced at her attentive male father, silently grabbed her male father's sleeve and wiped the snot bubbles from the female cub's nose...