Hearing this, Xiven glanced at Powers.

The two looked at each other, and the urgent communication reminder sounded.

Xiwen opened the communicator and the moment the projection was released, Michael's figure appeared in front of the two insects. His face looked cold and annoyed, and he said to Xiwen:

"Crew escaped."

Powers frowned instantly, "Is he a mouse? Can he still burrow and escape?"

"Our insects have searched the places where he could escape, but no trace was found." Michael reported, "The next step will be to search the entire main city area."

"Set up checkpoints and intensify the search efforts." Xiwen ordered.

It was impossible for Crewe to escape from the main city immediately. He could escape so quickly unless there were insects helping him secretly. Apparently the Lants had given up on him, and Falder didn't want the bug to be caught.

They all hoped that he would die unnaturally before being caught by the military, which made it more difficult.

Xiwen narrowed his eyes slightly.

Since Crewe can escape under their noses, what about Mia? A bug that had once come back to life from the military headquarters without anyone noticing?

Is the insect that Powers and the others are targeting Mia?

No, most likely not.

How capable can they be?

The tapping fingertips fell on the table, and Xiwen pondered, then raised his eyes after a moment, "I will be with you in the arrest operation tomorrow."

"Okay." Powers said solemnly, "We must make careful arrangements."

The night before the arrest, Sivan went to see Warren.

The little bug boy opposite stared at him with a very nervous expression, and even swallowed nervously. Xiwen turned around and glanced over, "Why are you nervous?"

Lepos shrank back and relaxed his shoulders stiffly, his eyes fierce, but he did not curse as usual.

A sense of dissonance.

Xiwen looked at the little bug cub with a bit of scrutiny in his eyes.

"Bullying bug bastards?" Warren interrupted him.

Only then did Xiwen retract his gaze and enter Warren's cell. He looked around, it was still clean and tidy, and there was nothing else that shouldn't be there.

"Sit anywhere in the open space." Warren leaned on the foot of the bed with his legs crossed, and said perfunctorily, "I won't entertain you anymore."

He even closed his eyes and folded his arms.

Xiwen looked at him and said unhurriedly, "There are many criminals in the military interrogation room."

The tips of Warren's ears twitched.

Then I heard Xiwen say slowly, "Because I didn't want to tell the truth honestly, and I was afraid that my eyes would reveal the secret, so I simply closed my eyes and pretended to be deaf and dumb."

After Xiwen finished speaking, Warren opened his eyes instantly.

"What are you doing with your eyes open? Aren't you closing your eyes to relax?" Xiwen smiled and played with the nutritional supplements on the table. He was quite wary and didn't touch a few packets of nutritional supplements.

"Are you here to cause trouble?" Warren stared at him.

Xiwen did not answer, but suddenly asked, "When will the insect cub opposite be picked up?"