1

-----text-----

Feng Yan came out of his hiding place at dusk.

The days of hiding here and there have been sealed for three months. It is very difficult not to meet anyone at all, even on a junk planet.

However, this is not the worst. The garbage planet he is currently on will enter the depletion period in two months. The residents of the garbage planet have been given the opportunity to evacuate. This may be their only chance to enter the civilian star field.

Everyone is looking forward to the arrival of the starship, except Feng Yan.

Feng Yan traveled here inexplicably. Perhaps because of the welfare of time travel, his sense of smell was strengthened. He could always smell the scent of the natives of the garbage star before they appeared.

Those different smells always make him feel dizzy. While keeping away from the native people, he is also like a sponge, desperately absorbing the knowledge of this new world.

The garbage dumped from various star fields included many old but still usable machines. Feng Yan picked up an abandoned optical computer. Although it was an obsolete model, it was still very advanced for Feng Yan, who had only been exposed to computers. 's existence.

It was also through this abandoned optical brain that Feng Yan was able to glimpse a corner of this new world, and he was even more grateful for his approach of avoiding the aboriginal people.

He thought that the enhanced sense of smell through traveling through welfare was just a stepping stone for him to integrate into this world. Most people on the garbage planet had no mental power, so the smell naturally could not be controlled.

The criterion for judging whether one can become a civilian is smell restraint.

The stronger the mental power, the higher the demand for scent. Feng Yan also knows from the light brain that although there are men and women in this world, gender classification relies on male and female differentiation.

Only females can have a dizzy reaction to the smell.

Feng Yan felt that this conclusion was very absurd, but he had to accept the reality. Although the laws of the main planet gave special treatment to females, Feng Yan still chose to stay on the garbage planet.

"Not having the money to leave is just one of the reasons."

Feng Yan skillfully avoided the nocturnal aboriginals of the garbage planet and exchanged today's nutrient solution from the vending machine on the street corner.

This kind of nutrient solution, which can be purchased for only a few star coins, naturally does not taste very good, but the satiety of the nutrient solution is immediate. However, in order to keep away from the aborigines, Feng Yan also lost his source of income.

Finding star coins in a mountain of garbage is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Therefore, Feng Yan has no chance of leaving the garbage star. If it doesn't happen that the garbage star enters the exhaustion period, but what about after leaving the garbage star?

Feng Yan sat in front of Guang Nao with a serious face, and finally made up his mind.

He has to make money through optical brain!

Thanks to the overly open matching relationships in this world, there are still jobs that can make you money quickly and are not illegal.

Scent soother, a job suitable for females.

Essentially, they are selling their own intimate clothes, the kind that have been worn.

The seller needs to upload a private photo, the kind that does not reveal his or her face, as the sales cover.