72) Walk through the park (NSFW)

"Hey!"

Brett, Eddy and Timo turn around as one. They were just going home, stepping into the darkness from the brightly lit concert hall. Brett's eyes widen upon seeing Mason, who clearly has been waiting for them around the corner.

"Hey Mason! What are you doing here?!" Brett slams his hand down hard on his back as a greeting.

Timo fist-bumps him. "Nice of you to join our party here, mate. Did your gig go all right?"

"Yeah, it was nice enough." Mason smiles back. "Saw I could be on time to catch you here and walk home with you lot." He turns to Brett. "Did you play well?"

"Yeah. Indira will leave us though. That's a bummer, but it also brings the possibility of Eddy filling her spot."

Mason's eyebrows rise instantly. "Oh?"
The tone in which the little word is said carries a lot of weight to it and Eddy knows straight away this has been discussed. That there is more to this than he knows, that Brett hasn't said.

"I think it will be alright." Brett shrugs "I'm positive it will be."

Eddy looks back and forth at the men, trying to hear the underlying meaning of what they say. It seems important.
"What?"

Brett looks at Eddy and seems to liberate if he's going to explain or not.
"Mason knows I was freaking out with the idea of us working together before." He says shyly. "Afraid that when we have to break up I would have to flee again."

Eddy freezes. Where is this coming from?
"But... But I would ne-"

"I know now that I was wrong." Brett interrupts and puts a hand on Eddy's shoulder, his other on his chin to turn his head so he will look at him. "You are different from all the others. I would love to work with you. Really." He kisses him softly and rests his head on Eddy's forehead for a moment. "Really." He repeats. "Believe me?"

Eddy nods, accepting the gift he just got from this man he always thought so secure of everything when they first met. Now he knows that everybody fights their own demons. Their own images and ideas that got stuck in their head along the way. Together they will heal.

"Hey! Lovebirds! You comin'?"

Eddy slips his hand in Brett's and together they walk to the other men.

It's quite a long walk home. They pass parks and houses along the way, everything lit with the sweet orange light of the streetlights. Timo and Mason are chatting amicably together and Brett and he are following them, holding hands all the way. They have been quiet, enjoying each other's company silently. Eddy inhales deeply, tightening his grip on Brett's hand. It's such a nice evening.
They are walking past a big building with a porch, obscured from the street, when Brett suddenly pulls Eddy's hand and drags him into the dark alcove. In the same movement he pushes Eddy against the wall, placing his hands on each side of Eddy's head.
"Hi." Brett breathes close to his face. Only a small ray of light from the street illuminates his face, making his eyes shine with stars.

"Hi." Eddy grins back. He knows why Brett dragged him out of sight. They both want the same. He closes the gap fast. The kiss that follows is hot and urgent, their tongues dance together like they have been separated for centuries unwanted.

Brett puts his hands on Eddy's bum and pulls him flush against the hard bulge in his pants. He starts rubbing sideways, eliciting a moan out of Eddy.
"Oh God, Eddy. I just have to-" He slides down, his gaze fixed to see if he has Eddy's consent in what he is about to do. When his knees touch the floor, he has Eddy's belt undone in a second.
"Yeah?" he asks huskily, still looking.

Eddy has never done anything like this outside of his room, least of all outside in the open like this. He never thought he would want or dare to do such a thing. But looking down at Brett causes all coherent thoughts to fly out of the window. This is not a time for overthinking things. The passion emitting from the man in front of him is hot as hell. Only they exist in this small dark world that is the alcove they are in. He nods vigorously.
"Yes, please." he manages as he licks his lip.

Brett grunts. Oh, he looks so pleased when he pushes Eddy's underwear down and pulls him out, all rock hard and eager. The cold air flowing around his erection pulls a shiver from him, another follows from the anticipation of what is about to happen next.
The cold is such a contrast with Brett's hot mouth closing around him, going up and down immediately. Eddy fists his hair hard, his legs tremble to hold his weight. He barely notices that Brett loosens his own pants and starts stroking himself as well.
It doesn't take much more than a minute until he climaxes hard, extracting a litany of uncoherent words of praise pointed at the man crouched down before him.
It takes another full minute for him to come down from his high.
Once he has his brain functioning again Brett's face is close to him, carrying a smug grin.
"Yeah?" he asks wickedly, his eyebrows dancing up and down teasingly.

"Jesus. Yeah much." Eddy manages, heartrate high still and leaning against the wall for support.

Brett chuckles softly. He pulls Eddy's pants up and closes the belt again, then squeezes his bum.
"Come. Let's go. Guess the others are waiting for us."

"But you?" Eddy asks feebly.

"No need. You think I could hold back?" he blushes and puts a kiss sweetly on the side of his mouth.
"Let's go?" he turns away and tries to pull Eddy out of the alcove, but Eddy stops him.

"Uhm, wait." His puts his hand on Brett's cheek. "Listen. I don't want to fret about it later, so I need to ask. Didn't you want me to?"

Brett kisses the hand enclosing his jaw line. "Oh, sweetheart."
Eddy's heartbeat rises again hearing the endearment.
"Do I want it? Yes. Very much yes! But also no. Because not now, not here in the dark and I don't know how I will react. I don't want to ruin the mood, for both of us. Let's see what happens when we try to keep eye contact first?"

"Right. Of course. But know I would have loved to help you out." Eddy squeezes Brett's hand.

Brett smiles goes from ear to ear. "Yes, I know. And I would love to try this sometime when my head is all sorted out. But you know what? Seeing you coming apart in front of me is the best thing. Now come."

Eddy is flustered still when they walk up to Timo and Mason who are waiting close by, a huge smirk on their faces.

"Sooo, ready to go on our merry way?" Timo laughs, eyes shining, evoking a giggle out of Mason.
Eddy's blush deepens with the realisation that both their friends know exactly what they have been up to.

"Urm, yes. Sorry for the wait."

"You know I'm going to tease you with this for all eternity, don't you?" Timo sneers.

Brett shrugs and answers for Eddy. "Don't care, mate. Everyone present knows you're just jealous."

And that's it. Laughter rings through the air while they walk on.