39) NSFW

They almost run home, holding hands all the way and crash inside the house.
They barely take time to put their coats up and kick off their shoes. Before they have entered the living room they are already all over each other.
Brett groans, kissing Eddy with his whole body like his life depends on it, and pushes his hips against him. Eddy doesn't think he's ever been kissed, or wanted, so thoroughly. It's like Brett's entire purpose in existing is to kiss him. He revels in it.

"Oh God, I want you so badly." Eddy says when he pulls away, panting. He needs to get them naked. And soon. He let his hands roam, finding the band of Brett's pants and loosens the belt. He feels inside and envelopes his hand around the hard hot velvet cock inside, already slightly damp at the tip. He brushes his slightly calloused thumb on the head.

Brett whimpers "Oh God, Yes!"

Eddy kisses a trail from neck down his nipples and over his belly. Before he can get down to Brett's crotch, he is pulled up and is kissed vigorously again. No time for a blowjob then, eh?
"Couch or bed?" Eddy asks, his voice dark with need.

Brett pulls Eddy flush against himself again. "Bed! Definitely."

They stumble to the bedroom, their clothes scattering to the floor along the way. No words are needed to get them out of their jeans and socks, and let them crash down on the bed in a tangled mess of arms and legs. Their hips rub against each other, the friction splendid. The kisses become more fierce by the minute.

"Oh God, I want you more than ever." Brett mutters with a husky voice in his ear.

Eddy kisses his neck and nibbles at the dark spot under his cheek bone. "You can, you know. You have no idea how much I've wanted you since last time. So please."

A shiver runs through Brett as he thinks about what they're about to do. He would like to pounce on Eddy right away, push in him as quickly as possible, but instead he takes a deep breath. He needs to get himself in check, he needs to be able to think with what he's going to do next.

Eddy senses the change and looks up. "What?"

"Just as much as I would love to ravish you right here and now, I won't. Tonight I want it to be special. And I don't want to hurt you again. I want to make it best for you, and so for us. Let's slow down for a minute. Okay?"

"What?" Eddy says again, thinks hard, and then he realises what this might be about. "You mean you want to prepare me better for you this time?"

Brett kisses him again. "Yes!"
It's exactly what he means. He didn't forget their conversation at the restaurant. He hates himself still for not knowing, even though Eddy said it had been nice after. That mistake won't happen again. He suddenly feels like he's a virgin and has to figure things out. Who could have expected that: he, who thought he had seen it all, who knew it all. He inhales deeply again. He needs to think with his brain, not his dick. The fire in his eyes flames high as he watches the man underneath him intensely.

Eddy turns crimson red. "What is it?!"

"God, you are so beautiful." He strokes Eddy's cheek and kisses him sweetly. "Listen, I have not done this before. So, sensei, please guide me. One finger first, right?"
Has anybody ever been allowed to see him not know what to do? Giving up the control he values so much? No. Of course not. He never thought he even could. But sensitive, perceptive Eddy can see right through him. He will never make fun of him for asking something like this. He trusts Eddy, he can give him the reigns for a while.

"Yes, one finger at the time. That will do perfectly fine." Eddy's sounds sure enough, yet it takes him a minute to relax under him.

Brett kisses him deep, lubes his index finger up and puts it between the buttocks in search for the hole present. He puts some pressure against it, and lets it slide in. That went easier than he expected. A moan follows the movement. 

"Ah! Yes. That's it. Move now, slowly. And hook your finger slightly." There is no judgement in his voice what so ever, the words spoken sweetly.

Brett explores the insides carefully, feeling his way, making Eddy shiver from the touch.
When his movements are going smoothly, he hooks his finger slightly. Eddy suddenly bucks his hips, almost giving Brett a heart attack.

"Ah! Right there!" Eddy manages to say. "Again. Please."

Brett searches the spot again, this time finding it more quickly. Eddy moans and Brett beams with pride.
"So this feels good?" he teases, pleased by his reaction.

Eddy clearly has a hard time to reign in his self-control. "Hell yeah!" he says, and Brett smiles from ear to ear. When has he ever smiled during sex?
He wraps his hand around Eddy's hard erection, wanting to add to the pleasure, but Eddy puts his hand on his instantly and pulls him away from it.

"That will end things too quickly, so not now. Later." It's difficult to talk now, his breathes coming fast and shallow. He guides Brett further. "Now add another finger."

Brett pushes one more in, getting Eddy to whimper for a second. Brett stills immediately, scared he's hurt him.

"It's okay, don't worry. Oh God, I love this. Make a scissoring move to get me wider, stretch."

Brett does as he bids, watching Eddy's face closely to see if he's doing it right. He loves that he can make Eddy feel good with just his fingers, scissoring inside of him. He hooks them softly, hitting the right spot again and again.

It doesn't take long before Eddy cries out. "Oh! Okay. Too much! Pull out now, or I'll come on the spot. I'm ready enough."

Brett feels like he's on top of the world. He now knows he can make Eddy come with just his fingers moving inside him. It makes him feel omnipotent. But as much as he likes doing this, he also feels his own heavy, eager dick very present, swollen and angry with neglect. He puts on a condom, lubes himself up quickly and positions himself in front of Eddy's hole. He hesitates. How fast should he enter? Eddy is tighter than any girl he's had, so should he take it slow?
Before he can make up his mind either way it's Eddy who pushes himself onto him. He almost gasps in surprise as he slides in easily.

"It's supposed to go like that." Eddy grins a devious grin at him. He pushes his head into the cushion and groans loudly when Brett slides in deeper.

Brett composes himself quickly. God, this man is way too sexy.
"Oh no you don't. I'm the one in control here now." He sounds stern, but he's still smiling, with his lips and his eyes. He's having so much fun. When has he last had fun like this?
He pulls out, making Eddy feel empty, but it takes only a second before he pushes back in again, in one long, steady, languid movement. The feeling is overwhelming. He feels the world getting small, his body only existing to penetrate his love, the heat forming there like liquid gold, spreading from there to his whole body, making him more complete, filling part of the cracks.
To be able to be this close again means so much. Still he manages to keep a close eye on Eddy to see if there is any discomfort readable on his face.

Brett keeps still for just a second, and Eddy's eyes open.
"Aw, come on! Move! Please!"

"My pleasure." He whispers.