65) NSFW first 1/4

Now it's Eddy's turn to slide down, kissing Brett's nipples, his hands roaming over Brett's body, making his breath hitch.

He doesn't have to ask if he's allowed to take Brett's boxer shorts down, the 'Yes, please' ringing in his ears still. Oh, how wonderful is the hardness that straightens itself now it's no longer limited by tight fabric. He has been dreaming about this. How many feverish nights have passed with dreams where he was able to touch it, lick it, suck it? And now he finally can.
He kisses the side, twirling his tongue round and round, higher and higher, until he reaches the top. He uses the same movement from before on the tip and then swallows it down. Unlike Brett he has had some practiced in his life and he has the techniques to go further, all the way down to the root.

"Oh God! That's good!" Brett grunts through clenched teeth, clearly trying not to call out loud.

Eddy lets go for a moment and smiles at him.
"Yeah?" he asks shyly, very pleased with himself. Yes, he will make this good.
He goes down again ever so slowly, getting a deep moan as an answer.
Eddy builds him slowly, carefully increasing his movements bit by bit. Up, down, up, down. Oh, how delicious is Brett's skin against the inside of his cheek, the tip so velvety soft. It's been so long since he's got to do this, but heaven knows how much he has wanted this ever since meting Brett. And now he's here in bed with the man he adores, who has just done that to him and now he is allowed to reciprocate. Could the world be any better?

"Eddy -"

He almost doesn't register the voice speaking his name, distracted by all that he is feeling.

"Eddy, no -"

Wait, what?
Is Brett's voice off?

"Eddy -! " It's just a mere whisper than really words spoken.

Eddy looks up quickly.
Oh, crap! Brett's face is ghostly white, his eyes wide with panic. He's breathing in sharply, working up to hyperventilation.
Oh no, no, no! He forgot! Just for a moment it looked like they were just like any couple in bed, but this is Brett's first time after, well, after her! How could he have forgotten!
Eddy crawls up as fast as he can, his hand already on Brett's cheek, turning it to face him.

"Bretty?! It's me, Eddy."
Brett seems frozen, his breath shallow and his eyes big, fixed on something outside of this world. What is he looking at? Is he in a nightmare? But more importantly, how does he get him out?!
Eddy pats his cheek, trying to snap him out of wherever he is.
"Brett? Love?"
It's no use. He can't get through to him like this. Is he even able to hear him like before?

"Listen carefully, love. There is no room in this bed for anyone else but us. You hear that? Only us."
Eddy is helpless, he can only pray that Brett hears him.

"Brett? Love? Please?"
He runs his fingers through Brett's hair, his fingers massaging his skull hard. He rubs his cheek with his other hand, patting it after every few strokes. Maybe he'll feel him and snap out of it? It's not like he can slap him now, can he?
"BRETT! Come back to me! NOW!"

Suddenly Brett's eyelashes flutter a few times and he heaves a shaken sigh. He nods infinitesimally and exhales profoundly to get rid of all the extra air he has sucked in last couple of minutes. Slowly the colour reappears in his eyes and they get their shine back, his cheeks become less ghostlike with the blood returning in them.
It seems like ages before he finally looks at Eddy and actually seems to see him. Eddy releases the tension he built with a shaky breath. He actually got him out.

It takes a minute for Brett to steadying his breath enough so that he can talk.
"Sorry." Brett says feebly, tears shining in the corners of his eyes.

Eddy leans over and kisses the tears that overflow away.
"What happened?" he asks softly. "It looked like it started so well. We were both enjoying it, weren't we?"

"Yeah." Brett breathes in deeply, then exhales the air in a small stutter. He desperately tries to blink the tears away.
"It.. I.. it just.. I.. eh." He shakes his head trying to get everything in order again.
"Everything. Shifted. Again. Darkness... creeping in. It happened so fast."

"But you warned me." Eddy smiles sweetly at him. "You spoke my name. I heard you. That was good."
The smile is only lip deep though. How did he not he see Brett spiralling? He should have watched him closer, checking what effect he had. Most of this is his fault, right?

"Yes. I could speak up this time, push the fear to the side long enough to do so."

Eddy smiles again, but more real this time.
"That's a big win, if you ask me."

"Yes. It was." Brett says after a beat.
"I'm glad I could."

---------
A/N: This week I'll be posting two chapters instead of one again. So look forward to Wednesday :D
And I got another short (Half An Hour) published. It's about how it is to write with kids around. So maybe you would like to check it out?