55) Hallway

"All good things have to end, and all that kind of wisdom that we don't need." Timo sighs, then gets up and walks after Eddy to get his shoes and coat.

As soon he has his shoes on, Eddy is taken into a tight hug. Brett nuzzles his nose in his neck.
"Stay. Here. In my bed. Okay?" he whispers in Eddy's ear. "I know we shouldn't, but I want you stay with me, so I'm asking anyway."

Mason snickers. Did Brett forget everyone here has very good hearing?
"What has Eddy done to my friend?" He whispers just a little bit too loudly at Timo so Brett will definitely hear his remark too.
"Never witnessed him being such a sap before." he yips playfully.

Brett glares at his friend, but chooses to ignore him further. Mason has a point, you know. Eddy is changing him in ways he'd never imagined.

"Not yet. We will come to that soon, okay?" Eddy hums the expected negative softly, also ignoring the other men.

Brett sighs. "I know. But I'm not a very patient man."

Eddy pushes a strand hair out of Brett's face and smiles.
"Hmm? You're not? I'll make it worth the wait though."
He puts a hand on the small of Brett's back and pulls him in, entwines the fingers of his other hand in his hair, bends his head backwards and kisses him on his lips, no this is not the quick peck that he normally does when in company, but this is pure passion, just fire. He pushes Brett's mouth open and dances a sensual dance with his tongue before they finally break up.

"You.. Wow. Yeah..." Brett stammers, a dazed look in his eyes, clearly lost for words. He looks at Mason and Timo who are both gaping at them. "I thought you didn't like doing this kind of stuff with others around. You don't hear me complaining though."

Timo recovers from his shock quickly.
"Oh, get a room, you two!" he scoffs.
"Brett, I hope you are aware you're special. I've never seen our Eddy this bold and lewd before. What did you do to my friend?!"

Eddy laughs and gives Brett a soft look.
"Like you put it so eloquently previously: Don't care."
He leans in and does it all over again, pulling Brett even closer, literally showing the others he doesn't give a single fuck showing his passionate side. When they part, his voice is a bit husky.
"But only because it's you and them, you know. Something about a pact?" Eddy winks at Timo, who bursts out laughing.

"Common, you Casanova. Let's go home before you do things I don't want to witness."
He walks towards Mason. "Thanks for tonight, mate!"

Mason extends his hand, expecting a handshake, but is pulled in an unexpectedly bro-hug: tight and heavy. He startles at first, but then wraps his arms around Timo's broad back.

Eddy raises his eyebrows, this is lasting a bit longer than a normal hug would. Mason sees and blushes. He loosens up slightly, clearly not wanting to let go.
Then he pats Timo on his back with some force, steps back, fixes his composure, and pretends everything is normal.
Eddy double takes from Mason to Timo and back, trying to figure out what he just saw.

"I had fun. Thanks for your company, man." Mason says with faux casually.

"Yeah! I had lots of fun! See you Saturday." Timo says as he starts walking away and gestures at Eddy. "Common Eddy, you slowpoke!"

Eddy steps after him reluctantly, then turns around and looks at Brett. Brett nods. They don't have to say anything. Just looking at each other is enough to know all the words they want to share. So instead of words, Eddy waves and walks after Timo.

Mason and Brett stand side by side in the doorway and look at the men walking away, the yellow light from the lamppost shining onto them. Brett waits until the men are out of hearing distance before he speaks his mind. His gaze is still fixed on the figures in the distance.
"I can see it clearly now. You're pretty lost for him, aren't you?"

Mason hangs his head as in defeat.
"Stupid bloke is way too likable. You should have seen him tonight. He was so funny and witty. Fucking bastard." He whispers. Does Brett hear tears that he tries to swallow away?

"That was some hug you received though. I haven't seen Timo do that before with someone else."

"That was some kiss you received. Holy fuck." He retorts.

"Yeah. Jealous much?" Brett smirks.

Mason's eyes turn dark, clearly imagining things now. He quickly shakes them away.
"Fuck. I need something to drink. Join me?"

"I'm not getting wasted on a weekday, you lunatic. So shouldn't you. But we certainly can drink one more and then I let you tell me how stupid and likable that bastard is. And after getting enough alcohol in our blood and we'll be able to sleep, we'll hit the sack. Sounds like a plan?"

Mason nods.
Brett knows him too well.