64) NSFW

Oh God, Brett really thinks he's worthy. How amazing is that?
Eddy's eyes shine when Brett goes down again. He licks the V-line once more. He clearly appreciates what he sees and this time he's not stopping because of bothersome underwear.
When he's down, he kisses the shaft softly and looks up again with the same look as before.
"May I? Please?"

Eddy shivers, because of course he wants him to continue, but he is so vulnerable right now and he remembers Brett saying he had never done anything like this before.
"But don't you want me to do it to you first?" Eddy tries hoarsely, surprised that his voice still works.

Brett shakes his head sideways and takes his words as a 'yes, please'. He licks the side, all the way up, placing a kiss on the tip.
"No. I want this. Very much. If that's alright with you."
Eddy nods his acquiescence.
"But guide me if you want things differently." Brett murmurs, closing his mouth around Eddy's shaft without further ado, making him cry out. He starts moving up add down. His hand caresses his balls softly, before it closes around the base as well, putting pressure there too.

"Oh, Jesus fuck, Brett!" Eddy shouts.
God, this feels so good! Way too good, actually. He's building quickly, more quickly than he would like. He places a hand on Brett's head and entwines his fingers in his hair.
"Oh! I'm not gonna last like this." He barely manages to say.

"It's okay. Come."

Just a few up and downs and Eddy feels like exploding, the lava boiling so close to the surface at the focus point where Brett's mouth is working him up to ecstasy. He pushes his head back into the pillow and tugs at Brett's hair as a quick warning for the man giving him so much pleasure.
"Oh! I'm -!"

Brett doesn't budge when the pressure finally reaches its limit, the lava searching its way out, as Eddy shouts his release as he comes and comes. He keeps going, draining him, until Eddy finally lets go of his hair, the arm falling to the side limply, totally spent. Only then Brett crawls up and kisses him softly before he rests his chin on his torso, smiling straight at him.

"Hmm. It tasted a bit salty, but also a little sweet. Sweet, just like you."
He relaxes his head now fully on Eddy's chest, sighing contentedly.
"I didn't know it would be so much fun."

Eddy turns his head, small sweat drops on his forehead. 'Fun' he says? 'Fun'?!
"Gbldmnd."
Okay, that didn't come out right. His brain.exe hasn't started up properly yet.

Brett chuckles.
"Well, it's amazing to be able to make you lose your mind like that."

It takes a moment with his mind in shambles, but thank God it doesn't take long until some parts of it start to work again. Once he trusts he can form a coherent sentence again, he tries once more.
"Wow. How on earth did you get this so right already?! That was just... perfect. Come on, this can't be your first time. No way."

"I do have internet you know. And I have been doing quite a bit of research lately." Brett chuckles again. "Glad you liked it. Swallowing you down totally is a thing I have to work on, though. That is a lot harder than it looked online."

Eddy grins broadly. "It is. Although it also depends on the size of course."

"Just my luck to get you then. How is anyone able to manage you as a newbie?" Brett quips, making them both laugh.
"How is your head?"

Ah, his headache. Eddy had totally forgotten about that.
"I'm okay."
Actually he really is. His head is clear from whispers, mantras and dark thoughts. They're all gone with the orgasm he just had. The dwarves have seem to quit their job as well. And the light is not that bright anymore, just sunny. How did Brett turn his mood around so quickly? His words and actions were perfect to pull him back to the more confident person he was before.
He pulls Brett closer against him and feels the hard bulge against his leg. He looks cheekily at his boyfriend and puts his hand on his front, squeezing softly, pressing an involuntary moan out of him. Brett's eyes fly at his. Oh yes, this gorgeous man wants him alright. The thought boosts his confidence to new hights.

"And how are you then?" he teases as he rubs over Brett's erection.
Brett puts his hand quickly on Eddy's, stopping the movement.

"Oh! Careful there, Eddy!"
Brett breathes in and out, getting himself under control, but Eddy is having none of it and squeezes softly.
"Eddy... You don't have to do that now. You know that right? This was all about you, not me."

"I know that and thank you. But what I if I want to? I want to make you feel good as well. Let me? Please?"

Brett licks his lips and Eddy can feel his heartrate speeding up against his skin.

"Yes. Of course. If you really want to, please."