45) (soft NSFW)

Trigger warning: talk about sexual abuse.

A plan is forming in Eddy's head. "Okay. Then let's make better memories to replace the old ones. Like rewriting your hard disk."

"That's easier said than done." Brett is looking worried, his eyebrows scrunched together. "Did you forget that I can't even touch myself without freaking out?"

"I know. But I wasn't there physically" Eddy tilts Brett's chin up to makes him to look at him. "And now I am."

Brett looks at Eddy for a long time before he answers. "No, you weren't there. And now you are. What are you thinking?"

It's hard for Eddy to explain what he has in mind, so he doesn't answer that. He first needs to talk about one more thing first, and there is no way to make the next question light, so Eddy simply blurts it out. "You told me she got you aroused, so she could have her way with you."
He sees Brett flinching, it clear that he didn't expect this one. Eddy tightens his embrace.
"Sorry that I have to ask you this." he says softly.

Brett looks at him questioningly, his breathing a bit shallow again, but he nods for Eddy to proceed. He trusts Eddy. Eddy feels the weight of that trust and gathers all of his courage so that he can continue. It's difficult because he doesn't want to make Brett remember, to hurt or make him sad. But he needs to know.
"Did she do that in the bedroom only, or also at other places?" He tightens his embrace to comfort him.

"Only bedroom." Brett whispers. He doesn't add that it was easier for her to control him there, that he couldn't walk away that easily. It's hard enough as it is to get even some sound out of himself.

"Did she only use her hands or also her mouth?" Eddy asks after a minute.

"Both." Brett breathes.

Suddenly Eddy's eyes widen. "Oh! So that's why you didn't want me to blow you yesterday?"
Brett nods and looks away in embarrassment.
"Damn! You should have told me sooner." He never would have tried if he would have known. "I never wanted to make it difficult for you."

Brett shakes his head immediately. "You didn't. And you got up immediately. I didn't think more of it." Brett tries to comforts him. "And it's not you, you know. You didn't know. I never let anyone touch me there bare skinned after her." It's weird to talk about this. He's never had to, because he would never let anyone close to him like that. "The thing that triggered the thing, was you on top of me. And... well... you know?"
Eddy eyes him questioningly. Brett sighs once more, trying to get his words together in a sensible way.
"Look. She wanted control. Always. So she straddled me. In that way she could set the pace, keep me in one place. She was tall, only a little bit shorter than you are. Big difference between you is that she had long blond curly hair and was more heavy. And boobs of course. But yesterday it was quite dark and I couldn't see you. I think that did it for me."

Eddy suddenly understands. "Your mind replaced me for her."

"Yeah..."

"But you do like kissing and have sex with me, right?"

"Yes, of course! Didn't you see how much I wanted you? And not only yesterday."

"I just needed to be sure. Sorry." Eddy hesitates for a moment and takes a deep breath. "Look. I have a plan. We'll build it up slowly to get your body and mind trust me. Hopefully it will forget her touch, by replacing it with mine." They also need to take it slow so he can better anticipate Brett's feelings, without getting lost in the heat of the moment. The memories of that bitch need to be erased, which is why he needs to focus on Brett's needs, instead of his own. He squeezes his arm softly. "I have a dating schedule that I normally follow. Let's do that?"

"You mean the date one; handshake/peck on the cheek, date two; kiss, three; hand-job, four; blow-job, five; all the way?" Brett remembers the conversation he had with Timo very clearly.

"How...?!" Eddy blushes, he's not comfortable that someone has been talking to Brett about this behind his back. "Who have you been talking to? Timo?"

"Yeah, he told me a week ago. Saying it was even exceptional that you started with five. At that time I was only thinking that I was going backwards. Five, two, one."

Eddy snickers. "We needed to start over, right? And look what it got us when we skipped some stages again yesterday."
Brett opens his mouth to say something, but Eddy continues before he can.
"How about we start at two? Kissing. And then see how fast we want to go, but that we pace ourselves to the schedule? So that we won't rush again."

Brett doesn't really like it, but he agrees it is probably better that way. Who knows, maybe he will get his head sorted out. "Okay." He sighs in defeat. "Worth a try. Although I would really like to fuck you, you know that right?"

"Same. But I don't want you to experience an attack like last night again either. Let's see if we can avoid it, without totally stopping doing things. I have some ideas."

"Oh, do you now? Will you enlighten me about your master plan?"

"Nope. Hi-mi-tsu!" Eddy says, one eye playfully closed and the top of his index finger on his lower lip.

"Oh? What are you, an anime character? So it's a se-cret, ey?" He throws himself on Eddy and starts tickling him, relentlessly pushing his fingers in his sides.

"Hahahahaha! Stop! AAARG! Don't! Hahahaha." Eddy screams, writhing under Brett's touch.

But Brett doesn't stop until he's had enough, making Eddy laugh so hard he's out of breath.
How nice it is to be able to talk so seriously one moment and tease him so much the next. He kisses Eddy. "How on earth did I get to meet you?"

Eddy shifts so that Brett is straddling him. "Easy. Karma."
He pulls him close by his neck and kisses him, no place left for bantering, the movements sweet at first, but soon their lips part and their tongues dance a feverishly hot tango together. Oh, taking it slow will be very difficult.

Brett is panting when they finally let go. "I think I can live with just kissing you for now." He intertwines his fingers in Eddy's hair, his voice hoarse. "Damn, I have never experienced someone as good as you!"

Brett's praise makes Eddy's chest fill with pride. Brett may have more experience sure, but apparently he's better at this than everybody else who he's been with. "It's your merit, you know. Only with you." He kisses him again, thoroughly, softly biting Brett's lower lip before they part, making his man whimper. "Only with you." he whispers and hugs him tight, making it very clear that more parts of their bodies are aroused.

Brett simpers under the touch. "You know how hard it is to not jump your bones right here and now, right?" he whispers hoarsely.

Eddy kisses him one more time before he breaks away to reply. "I have a notion how hard it is, yes." They both snicker and look down at each other's jeans, both pairs a lot tighter than before. "But we will stick to the plan. I'll help myself later on. So should you."

Before Brett can answer his lips are already sealed with Eddy's again.
Okay, he can do this. He will wait and see what Eddy has cooked up for him, no, for them, in the future. It can only be good.