63) NSFW

Brett wants to show him how he sees him? What is Eddy supposed to say to that? Does that mean they'll make out or what?
Although he's a bit confused he nods anyway.
Suddenly Brett is all smiles and he manoeuvres himself out from under Eddy and puts himself on top of him.
He lets him feel his weight and presses his erection softly against Eddy's abdomen.

"Then I will. Surrender to me and my whims this time?"

Oh, that voice Brett uses now: a bit darker and lower than normal, somewhat husky already. That voice he only uses with Eddy when no others are around. It's simply the best.
Brett kisses him intensely, finishing it with a small nip on Eddy's lower lip. It makes Eddy squeak softly.
He then kisses Eddy's cheek before he goes further down to his neck. At the juncture of the neck to the collarbone he pushes Eddy's shirt aside and sucks vehemently, making Eddy's breath hitch. As through a haze he realises that that will definitely leave a bruise mark.

"Ah! Don't make a hickey that people can see!"

"People should know that you're mine. Wear a turtle neck if you must." Brett says relentlessly and sucks again, a bit lower now so this one will be hidden under a dress shirt.
"Lift your arms."
Brett tugs at Eddy's shirt and helps him out of it. He throws it on the ground and pushes him down, his lips on his neck again before he hits the mattrass. He proceed his trail of kisses to his nipples, lapping at the small button while his hands wander aimlessly over Eddy's chest, like a cat searching for the best spot of his blanket.

"You know -" Brett kisses his plexus.
"that -" he kisses his belly button, dragging his tongue around the edges before drilling it briefly into the hole, making Eddy moan as Brett caresses his side with just enough pressure not to tickle.
"this part here -" he looks meaningfully at his waistline and strokes it tenderly but firmly.
"is so very, very sexy."
Brett licks the hollow of his waist, nibbling and kissing his way, causing Eddy to squirm. Is it from the tickling sensation or out of sheer ecstasy? It's wonderful anyway. What does this devilish man has upon his sleeve?

"Oh! Don't tease!"

But Brett doesn't listen.
"I love it that you have a waistline. Do you know how hot that is on a guy your size?"
He nibbles some more, ignoring Eddy's blush on his cheeks.
"Whenever I see or feel your waist, my mind goes blank except for the vision of me holding onto it while pushing into you. Do you know how -" Brett breath is warm on his skin.
"how incredibly -" he bites softly in the hollow he is admiring, but quickly caresses the bitten place with his lips to take the sting out of it. "inconvenient that is in public?"

Woah. Is he serious? The words say it might be a joke, but his tone says he's dead serious. And then there is also the clear evidence that is poking in his leg to take into account.

"And then this line -" Brett licks and nips Eddy's V-line all the way down till he reaches the rim of his boxers.
"that runs from your abs over your hips to your groin. Wow. It's doing things to me."
His voice is now raspy with lust. He looks up, his hand on the rim of the boxershorts.
"May I?"

Eddy takes a second to contemplate that. Brett sure sounds like he's meaning all that he's saying. So does he really want this? He really thinks him desirable enough? But how? He's all skinny and dangly! Is that truly enough for Brett? Is he enough?

"May I?" Brett repeats, kissing the rim, almost preventing Eddy finishing his train of thought, the sensation almost too much.

One thing Eddy knows sure enough: He really wants Brett. Is it so bad to surrender to this moment and to take it as it is?
So what more can he do but nod, his eyes already darkening with expectation.
Brett smiles widely, pulls the underwear down tantalizingly carefully, letting the erection inside it spring free.
Eddy shivers, because now he's naked and Brett is sitting up and looking him up and down. It's hard to endure that look. What does Brett see? Is he really enough? He catches Brett's eyes, this line of electricity they have together, which yesterday had problems forming, suddenly very present again. He knows his answer to that question. Brett's pupils are all black, fully dilated, making his eyes dark with want. All at once the electricity acts like an AED, reviving Eddy's heart by administering 800 volt every shock it produces, trying to snap him out of his uncertainty.

"God, how beautiful you are. Just perfect." Brett whispers, honesty and true admiration in his voice, his eyes focused on his.

And that does it. The small fire of hope that burned within him, shy and hidden, is now instigated to life, forming a pit of lava. Every heartbeat pushing the molten fire through his veins, warming him from his core throughout his body.

---------
A/N: This week I'll be posting two chapters instead of one. So look forward to Wednesday :D