11) NSFW

In the bedroom, Brett pushes Eddy on the bed, and lets him watch how he undresses himself. Brett's clearly used to take control in the bedroom, not wasting time. His shirt hits the floor first, showing off his nicely formed shoulders and tight abdomen with just a sweet hint of chubby softness.

He pulls a condom from the pocket of his jeans and stuffs it between his teeth before lowering the pants and boxers in one fluid motion.
He crawls onto the bed and deliberately puts some pressure on Eddy's pelvis by leaning his body against Eddy's while he scoots higher. He makes grinding moves up and down, members touching, breathing already heavy. He keeps most of his weight on his arms though, so he won't crush him.
Eddy cups his butt and presses him as close as he can, to make the friction as good as possible. He has a hard time thinking besides the fact that he wants this man so badly. He feels himself building already, getting impossibly hard. He enters the danger zone quickly.
This can't go on much longer, or I'll come before we really start. He would also want to go next level, right?
He pushes Brett a bit off of him, breath uneven. Brett takes the hint, obviously feeling it himself too. He's definitely affected.

"You have any lube?" Brett whispers close to Eddy's ear in a husky voice.

"Upper desk drawer." Eddy breathes at him in anticipation.

Brett gives Eddy the condom for safekeeping, leans over, opens the drawer and gets the bottle of lube out. He then takes his glasses off and puts them on the top of the drawer. His eyes look so much bigger now with the glasses gone and he's ever so slightly cross-eyed. It's utmost sexy.
He kisses Eddy lips red, moves to the nape of his neck and frowns when he sees the small bruise there Eddy always carries, caused by his beloved violin. He carefully sucks hard underneath it, placing a hickey for Eddy to admire later.
Eddy has his fingers entwined in Brett's hair, pulling the straight strands softly and can't help but make soft moaning sounds.
Brett trails down further and laps at Eddy's nipple shortly, twirling his tongue around the hard knob. Eddy quickly pulls him hard backwards by his hair.

"I'm way to ticklish to do that now," he warns with big black dilated pupils. "Please don't."

Brett looks up at him curiously, but stops. Apparently no one has ever stopped him like that. Brett's hand go to Eddy's abdomen, making his breath hitch when he arrives at the area around the shaft. He still doesn't touch it, but wanders lower and pushes against the insides of Eddy's legs to make him spread them, which he dutifully does and feels the wandering fingers go between the cheeks and put some gently pressure on the puckered hole between them.

"Ah!" Eddy can't help but exclaim.

He hears a click from the cap of the bottle being opened and shortly after, he feels the pressure again, Brett's now slippery fingers rimming the outside, lubing it up.
Eddy rips the condom wrapper open, ready for what's to come.
Brett slides up, sits before Eddy's erection, buttocks touching it, showing off his own asset to Eddy's eager eyes.

"Cover me. Please." Brett licks his lips.

It's a beautiful sight. It's is very hard, glisters a bit and it twitches in anticipation.
Eddy rolls the rubber down slowly. It's been a while since he had sex, but he hasn't forgotten how to do this of course. It's like riding a bike, when you know how to, you won't unlearn.
He likes the way Brett's feels. Not too thick, not too thin, just even so slightly curved, velvet to the touch. Maybe Brett would let him suck him next time?
Brett backs up again, fists himself shortly, making it all slippery.

"Now my pretty man. Let's see how you'll like me." Brett's eyes shine. "How do you want me? Like this?"

"Yes, I want to see you." Eddy wants to see what kind of expressions Brett will give him.

Brett looks very pleased. He aligns himself in front of Eddy's love hole and ever so slowly pushes in.
Eddy, still a bit tight without a good preparation, is glad he's no stranger to sex toys, otherwise it would've hurt more. Not that he's complaining much. He finally has Brett here, right where he wants him and he will definitely enjoy this to its maximum. He almost can't believe this is happening. He scrunches his face up slightly, trying to relax below, trying to get used to the thickness inside.

"You okay there, Eddy?" Brett asks softly, watching him closely.

"Yeah, just needs to adjust to you for a moment." Eddy pants, but soon follows with "Now push further, please." The now light smart subdues when he hits his prostate. It's perfect.

Brett starts to move, very slowly at first, giving Eddy time to adjust, but quickly picking up the pace after the lube has done its slippery job. Eddy welcomes him, encourages him by bucking his hips slightly when he pushes in. Brett shifts his angle a bit so he fully hits Eddy's prostate with every thrust, the feeling taking all Eddy's words, leaving only garbled curses of need. In, out, in, out. A movement in perfect unison.
The air heats up, the moving bodies glisten with sweat. They both pant and exclamations fly in the air.

"Oh God!"

Although it's 'just' missionary style, it is perfect.
Eddy can see through his eyelashes Brett's face light up with all kinds of emotions. He looks close to memorize them all for later. The orgasm builds and builds. He tries to last as long as possible. But it's so good. The feelings go deeper and deeper, taking over his body, his heart and his mind until there is nothing more than this, just them, moving together.

"Ah Brett! I'm gonna..." He can't hold back anymore and suddenly climaxes, coming from deep, shooting his liquid between their bellies. The orgasm seems to last forever. His insides pulse, twitch and relax in tune with his dick, pushing Brett also over the top.

"Ah, God, Eddy!"

While coming back down from his own orgasm, Eddy feels Brett twitching inside him, sees his face scrunch up and relax. It is beautiful. After another few pushes, prolonging their orgasm as long as possible, Brett stills.
He then pulls out, rolls to the side, takes the condom off and ties a nod in it, while Eddy cleans himself quickly with some tissues from the box that's on the night stand.
Brett then lays himself besides Eddy, his head on Eddy's torso, sighing contently. Eddy wraps an arm around him and places a kiss on top of Betts wets hair.

"That was wonderful Brett. Thank you."

And does he see it right? Brett's eyes are a bit moist.
Brett responds softly: "No, thank you."
He hugs him them tight, sighs and prepares to get up.

"Where're you going?" Eddy asks startled.

Brett blinks a few times, in a way like he didn't expect the question. "Home. Don't you want me to?"

"No. Of course not. Please. Stay. Stay this night with me." He opens his arms to receive him again, pull him into their cocoon once more where only they exist.

Brett looks at him as in disbelieve, but seems to make up his mind quickly and nods.
"Okay. I can do that. I'd like that."

He snuggles in the crook of Eddy's shoulder, puts his arm around him and falls asleep almost instantly.

Eddy looks down at the sleeping man.
He can't believe he has him here in his bed. That they did this. He can only look at him in awe.
With his free hand he brushes a strand of hair out of Brett's face.
He looks so peaceful, asleep like this. His face sweet and soft, almost childlike. Gone is all the bravado, the short clear sentences, the reserved attitude. He was so sweet to him this night, let him choose how they would be together, took note of his needs. Not at all like he had expected. He thought he would be more dominant, just thinking about his own pleasure. But that wasn't the case. This was so much better, more.

I don't know if I can let you go after this.
I'm falling even harder now than before.
But you will leave, won't you? You always seem to.
Please just stay. God, I hope you stay.