50) NSFW

Trigger warning: Panic

Brett's hard pull almost causes Eddy to fall into Brett's dimly lit room. He barely stays on his feet.

"Woah, eas..."

But before Eddy can finish his sentence his lips are already taken by Brett's. He pulls Eddy's head backwards by grabbing his hair, making it easier for him to claim him thoroughly. Eddy tastes likes the cola he just had, sweet with a little bite. After a moment that seems to last forever they break contact.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to do this! You were so sexy back there with that witty mind of yours!" Brett whispers hoarsely before kissing him again.

Eddy glows with the praise.
"Yeah? You wanted me that bad then?" his answer muffled into Brett's mouth.

Brett looks at his boyfriend before him and strokes some hair out of his face so he can admire his fully.
"Your eyes are shining. I love that. Come, let me kiss your lips cherry red, they will go nicely with them."
Brett lifts Eddy's chin, so he can lean in again, but Eddy puts his arm around Brett's waist, walks them towards the wall and presses him against it. He then leans to the side and hits the light switch on the wall, flooding the room with bright light.
Brett blinks against the sudden sharpness of it.
"What? Don't kill the mood like that. This is way too bright." he complains, but already searching for Eddy's lips again, not wanting to waste time.

"We need light for what I want to do." is the simple explanation from Eddy.

"Huh? Wha...?"
This time it's Brett can't finish his word. Eddy has closed the distance that was left and pushes himself bodily against Brett.

"Bretty, listen. I want to try something. Give me the control this time? Follow me? Please?"

Giving up control... It doesn't sound so bad now that he's here with Eddy. He knows he won't do anything malicious, won't harm him. At least not intentionally. He knows he can trust him. Should trust him, in fact. A shiver runs through him. But isn't this what he simply has to do if he wants to get over his fear? It's fucking scary. But he can give Eddy the reigns. For the first time in such a long time, maybe ever, he will.
"Okay. The control is yours. I trust you."

"Thanks." The words are almost lost in the ferocity of the following kiss.
Eddy grinds against Brett and he can feel the hard bump in Eddy's jeans against his own.
"Oh God." he manages to say.
By now he doesn't mind any light or lack of control anymore as long as Eddy stays this close.

"No God involved here." Eddy whispers teasingly against his ear, his hands now slipping underneath Brett's shirt, feeling and stroking his chest and back before they end their trail on Brett's waist. He pushes them hard against each other, moving, making the feeling extra intense.
Brett groans intensely when Eddy kisses his neck and sucks hard at his collarbone, making a mark for later. Now Eddy's hand wanders to the growing bulge present in Brett's jeans, cupping and squeezing it softly, making Brett simper under his touch.

"Oh, Eddy!" Brett tries not to scream, but yells it way too loudly anyway, only vaguely aware that the others in the living room might hear it.

"You like that, eh?" Eddy teases, still kissing his neck. He's setting the pace now.
Brett can only nod, unable to make any coherent sound anymore.
"How hard are you for me, my beautiful mate?" Eddy says approvingly, softly rubbing over the bulge.

Eddy pulls Brett's shirt over his head, then pops the button of his jeans and pulls the zipper down to make room for his hardening length to unfold in his underwear.
Oh, this feels so good.
But it's nothing compared to what happens next when Eddy's long fingers close around it, releasing it completely from all the fabric around it. When Eddy strokes it, Brett nearly doubles over. After waiting all evening the pleasure of the movement is almost too much to restrain himself from losing grip on the quickly building orgasm.

He tries to buck, for the feeling is too intense, but notices he can't. He's pinned against the wall, stuck. He's not able to go anywhere. Realising he's restricted makes something change very quickly. Thinking becomes harder. Shadows from the side of the room creep into his peripheral vision. He shakes his head to push them away, but the blanket of suffocating panic washes over him like a tsunami wave and makes him freeze solid on the spot. He can't yell or scream anymore, his breath taken away by a band wrapped tighter and tighter around his chest. His heart rate increases like he's running a marathon.
Oh God, no! He's trapped! Out! Need to get out NOW!
Darkness slides further and faster, taking all his vision, making everything black until he sees nothing more than pitch black darkness. His pupils dilate in fright, his expression bewildered, his breath hitches. Oh God! No! Out! Now! MOVE for fuck's sake!
But he can't move. His body won't listen, and stays frozen solid. He feels so helpless.
Tears flow over his eyelids and stream down his cheeks.

"Brett!"
Huh?
A tiny hole appears in the dark curtain that is his vison, a little light shining through it.

"Brett, look at me."
A voice! It comes from far, almost inaudible.
What?

"Brett! Look. At. Me."
The voice is insistent, getting louder with every word. Commanding.
Suddenly touch. Tears wiped from his cheeks. A hand? Is this real?

Brett looks up. The light becomes brighter, the hole bigger. Can he see through it? It's like a peek hole in a diorama. An image emerges in front of it: Eddy?! His expression is serious, searching his face until their eyes lock.

"Look at me. Only at me. Do you see me?"
Though the image is still unstable, he can hear the question now more clear and gives a small nod. He can hear him.

"Listen. I'm here. It's me who is holding you. I'm touching you. No one else. Me. Yours."

"Mine?" Brett whispers, fighting the shadows to get his head clear.

"Yes. Your lover. You chose me. Now look down."
But his eye contact with Eddy is his lifeline out of the darkness! How can he break that?

"Brett, love? Trust me. I'm here. Look down."

Brett hesitates for another second, but then finally obeys and looks down.

"See? It's my hand on you. Can you see it?" Eddy strokes Brett's length softly. "Do you feel it?"

Brett looks up, blinks, and looks down again. He sees the long fingers, so unmistakably Eddy's. He looks up again. Eddy looks at him with worry, but also loving at the same time.
Then it's like the curtains are pulled up and as suddenly as the panic came, it also leaves Brett's body, taking the darkness slowly with it, the light flooding in in its place.
With every stroke he feels his vision become more clear again, and finally the band around his chest loosens up and he can breathe. He takes a deep gulp of air.
He can see him now: Eddy!

"Hi. You're back?" Eddy searches his face closely.

Brett nods and shakily manages to say "Yeah."
He feels a bit groggy still, but at least he can see everything normally again, the shadows almost gone. He takes another deep breath and steadies himself.
"Yeah. I'm here."

"Now listen closely. I want all of your attention. I told you before: I don't share. With nobody or anything. You must keep looking at me." Eddy says sternly. "Now undo my jeans. Please."

Brett moves as in a trance. His shaky fingers manage to pull Eddy's jeans down, to slide his boxer shorts down too and to let Eddy's erection spring free. He looks down. What a wonderful sight.

"See? You're here with me. No woman will come between us now. It's just us."

Yes! They are here together. Going to make them both feel good. No one will ruin that!
"Fuck, Eddy. You are beautiful."
He takes Eddy's length in his hand, feeling the weight of it. It's grounding him even more.
Yes! He's here, with Eddy! And he will make it good.