She whimpered as he bit her lip harshly clutching his hair in a tighter grip

She whimpered as he bit her lip harshly clutching his hair in a tighter grip. He broke the kiss feeling the tap of palm on his chest. She gasped for air coughing a bit as she looked at him who was glaring at her.

"Why would you do that, Maan?" She asked still catching her breath.
"Because you were insulting my wife there, thats a dangerous zone, Miss. You don't wanna see what I will do if you speak those words or anything related again. Understood?"

She gulped and nodded but then something clicked in her mind which she grinned thinking. Abhimaan rose his left eyebrow at her thinking shy smirking face.

She said "What will you do though? If its something related to sex, I don't mind."

He might be hearing wrong as his eyes widened at her question. He almost got his eyes out by the amount of time he had his eyes widened in shock while she sat there innocently looking at him waiting for the answer.

"Are you seriously the same wife of mine who was complaining just 20 minutes ago about PDA?"

"Hey, thats PDA, This is different. We will do it room right? So I don't have a problem at all" She shrugged at him while he furrowed his eyebrows pinching his nose to keep his sexual frustrations in check and not pounce at her the next milli-second.

"Are you on your periods?" He asked.
"No, just finished with them 4 days ago, so we can do anything you want, Maan." She looked at him with her seducing eyes which he avoided.

"She is having post menstrual mood swings. Oh my fucking god, she is insatiable" He muttered.

She slowly pulled him close by her legs which were still wrapped around his waist and tried to dry hump him for which he kept his hands on her thighs stopping her movements.

"If you want to walk tomorrow, you will quietly keep your sexy legs down and sleep as we reach the room, okay?"
"Who said, I want to? You are there to carry me around right? And anyway, I can sleep in tomorrow, its already 4am and everyone expects all of us to wake up in the evening as the movie will go on till 6. So why don't we use this day? You don't have office,  neither do I. And its been 2 weeks, Maan. You are the KING now, I don't get you in the daytime enough. Please?" She pouted at him while he was already looking at her body the whole time. Not even bothering to respond, he just carried her to his room to show the consequences of what she just uttered.

She squealed as he threw her on the bed locking the door behind him and rolling his sleeves upto his elbows showing his veiny forearms.
She was looking at him with heart eyes as he did that and winked at him as soon as he looked up after completing the task.

He shook his head as a dark chuckle left his sexy lips making her shudder as she stood up from the bed and running to the closet closing the door behind her.

"What?" He asked bewildered.
"Just a minute" she replied

Another 15 minutes passed with him sitting on the couch and answering some phone calls when the door to the closet clicked open.

He put down his phone and looked at her who captured his heart all over again as she stood there in a flimsy clothing barely covering her.

His breath hitched as he looked at her almost half naked self. Her bare thigh coming in contact with his eyes as she leaned on the door frame posing for him sexily. Her cleavage and stomach completely bare for his eyes to look and teeth to bite on while she smirked at him when he was hypnotized, not noticing his phone blaring in his hand.

Heyyy guysss...here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE LOVESSS..LOVE YOU PPL <33