Sarita - "Why did you remove your makeup huh? You are already so ugly and now you are moving around in this disgusting condition of yours huh?"

Srishti just cried looking down not wanting to anger her mother anymore as her body already has too many scars to forget and now she can't handle more pain than before.

Sarita - "No wonder why Abhimaan won't ever fall for you. Such a ugly thing. Do your makeup and make it better. I want to see you at the get together outside all normal and you will seduce Aman or Ayush, choice is yours understood you bitch?"

Srishti quickly nodded her head and kneeled down on the floor as Sarita strode out of the room correcting her saree and putting a full blown smile on her face back to her innocent self.

Srishti was crying hard when Lavina stopped the recording and came out of the closet with Aman behind her.
She quickly kneeled down beside her and hugged her. Srishti cried hiding her face in her chest while Lavina was herself tearing up at her condition. She tried to hug her tightly when she heard Srishti hiss and realized she had pain everywhere on her body and she sniffed crying more than before.

Srishti just looked at her and said painfully.

Srishti - "I swear I didn't want to do anything to you all. She made me do it. You just send Aman and Ayush away from here so that I won't have to do anything tonight. Make any excuse but save them. I will stay in my room and won't open the door tonight. She can beat me up all she want tomorrow morning. But just send them away or they will have to handle her fake personality as she will surely try to talk to them tonight sweetly and innocently trying to set me up with them".

Lavina - "Don't worry. I will handle it all. They don't have to go anywhere. I will see it. You won't have to suffer anymore didi (sister)."

Srishti sobbed in her chest harder than before as she heard her say the endearment for her.

Srishti - " F-Finally, you called me didi. I got my sister back. Please make Samaira understand too that she is misunderstanding me and there is nothing like what she is thinking. I don't want to stay away from her or Pihu. Since my mother made me drop Pihu from my lap, I had been craving to hold her once but Samaira always kept her away from me and I understood what she thinks but now you know na, How it really was? Please make her understand na"

Lavina got one more shock about how Pihu fell but she shushed her blabbering and rocked her back and forth as Srishti was shaking badly. She rubbed her back to calm her down muttering good things in her ear.

Lavina - "Don't worry. I will make everything right. Just calm down didi (sister)"

Aman was just staring at the scene with teary eyes. He was speechless. He never thought, this all could happen in real life too, always saw in movies. His family had never been like this.

He had never even seen any serious fights between his mother and aunts. Small banter is normal in every household but this plotting, planning was something unexpected and completely new for him.

He was feeling helpless yet so bad for his sister-in-law as he couldn't help her in any way. He could just be there for her as he gave her water and calmed her down as the sisters had their crying session then sat down on the bed with Lavina putting ointment on Srishti's face and making her sleep there after feeding her something calling servants for snacks and juice. She also gave her medicine for pain and fever as she was burning up from all panic attack and crying. And gave her some comfortable clothes of hers to change and sleep in.

She has already sent Aman to her and Abhimaan's room with his bags to freshen up and sleep there for the night as she will stay with Srishti today. She told him to not tell anyone about this which he replied with "I know bhabhi (sister-in-law), its not my place to say anything. Its between you and her. Don't worry."