Why? | Jayson Tatum.

Reader's Name: Ja'Kaylah

Starring: Jayson Tatum.

♡(Requested by tamaraaliyah05 )♡

                  ♡♥︎♡

Her brown eyes fixed on the folded clothes in her duffle bag with the back of her hands wiping away the salty tears that welled up in her eyes as she zipped the duffle bag and slung the bag over her shoulder, exhaling deeply to calm down after hearing the news that Jayson cheated. She rose from the carpet and she jogged downstairs to the spacious living room.

After discovering Jayson's infidelity during his time in the Hamptons, Ja'Kaylah made a bold decision to embark on a rejuvenating journey with her closest friends to the vibrant city of Miami.

By venturing on this trip, she hoped to find solace and clarity, allowing her troubled mind to find peace amidst the chaos of heartbreak.

She locked the front door behind her as she threw her keys in her pocket, jogging toward the Jeep Wrangler that was parked in front of her house, "What's up girl?" Leilani smiled warmly, hugging her as she helped her with the duffle bag.

Ja'Kaylah hugged her friend back before hopping in the Jeep,  hearing comforting words as Leilani's jeep sped off the quiet neighborhood and towards the airport. Heading for Miami.

                 ♡♥︎♡

After checking into the hotel with the phone vibrated, it was a text from Jayson and he apologized for what he had done to her. A knock on the door broke her focus from the vanity as she applied the finishing touches to her makeup, she made her way towards the door and peeked through the peephole, it was Jayson.

Ja'Kaylah sighed in exhaustion, and swung open the door as he walked through the threshold. "What do you want Jayson?" she asked, her voice laced with venom.

"I came here to apologize and I want you to come back home baby.." he replied, Ja'Kaylah's gaze hardened as she listened to his words. She took a step back, creating a physical distance between them. Her heart ached at the sight of him, torn between the love she once felt for him and the betrayal that still lingered in her mind.

"I appreciate your apology, Jayson," she began, her voice steady but laced with a hint of sadness.

"But coming here won't change what happened. It won't erase the pain and the trust that was broken." she replied to him, folding her arms in frustration.

Jayson's face fell, his eyes pleading with her to reconsider. "Please, Ja'Kaylah," he pleaded, his voice cracking with emotion.

"I made a mistake. I never meant to hurt you. I love you, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things right."

Her heart wavered as she looked into his eyes, seeing the remorse and regret reflected in their depths.

Memories of their time together, the laughter, and the love they shared flashed through her mind. But the hurt and betrayal were still fresh, a wound that needed time to heal.

His hands cradled her face as he crashed his lips onto hers, unfortunately she kissed him back. She gave in to the kiss with her lips swiping over his with passion. This is wrong but it felt so right.

Thier clothes fell to their floor with their bodies plopped on the bed, resuming their make-out session as the soft smacking of their lips filled the room.

                      ♡♥︎♡

Her back pressed against the soft bedsheets with his hands squeezing her hips in place, he thrusted into her at a fast yet rough pace, her essence oozed on his dick, "I'm so sorry.." He apologized, her hand resting on her mouth, she felt every inch of him go in and out, her legs wrapped around his waist, to feel him again.

Her warm breath caressed his skin, as her nails left trails of faint marks on his upper back, "a-ah shit.." she moaned muffled, throwing her head onto the pillow, the wet sounds filling the room, his lips crashed into hers again, every one of his powerful strokes made her scream in pleasure.

"don't stop!" she moaned, her eyelashes closed tight and felt her mind go blank. Jayson bites into her neck, His thrusts increase as they kissed again, the bed creaked, Her skin decorated with hickeys from his teeth digging into her skin. Her moans grew louder.

"I'm gonna cum.." She chanted, her mouth hung open as his strokes became more slower. Her essence cascaded entirely on his dick and she shook under him, he felt his own release arriving soon, he swiftly pulled out of her and rolled over next to her.

The couple lay slumped next to each other's bodies with their shoulders touching, the comfortable silence filled the room.

Ja'Kaylah got up from her side of the bed, before getting dressed and taking a shower, after the shower she walked out of the hotel room and paid him no mind. Closing the door behind her. Leaving Jayson alone with his thoughts of guilt.

—————