Movie night. | Jimmy Uso.

Reader's Name: Karma

Starring: Jimmy Uso.

♡(Requested)♡

                ♡♥︎♡

"Do you want to watch any scary movies?"

His back lounged on the brown suede couch, his legs spread wide, his girlfriend Karma's deep brown eyes on him. They were trying to decide on a movie to watch in their cozy living medium-sized room. The four walls surrounding them were painted in a chocolate brown hue, and a ceiling fan whirled overhead.

With two DVD cases of blockbuster movies clasped in her hands, they stood before the sleek, jet-black television. He pondered aloud, "Why don't we watch a scary movie?" He had a sneaking suspicion that she might not be fond of horror movies.

Twelve minutes into the movie with the screams, the spine-chilling music, and the sound effects, "Ahhhh, I'm scared!" She faked screaming, her palms covering her face, he lightly chuckled at her, feeling content around his girlfriend.

"Can I get head instead..." she spat.

                    ♡♥︎♡

Her bare back leaned against the brown plush couch while he rested his head in between her legs. With his hands hooking her legs under his arms, she felt his tongue slithering against her folds, causing her to squirm. His knees bent, resting on the carpet while he kissed on her clit. She dragged out, "Oh..Fuckk." he swayed his head from side to side on her folds, and her nails sunk into his shoulders, he groaned against her, causing her to clamp her legs around his head.

She lets out a sultry moan. His thumb glided in circles over her clit, Jimmy slurped her juices that cascade down his jawline. "You taste good baby," he mumbled against her, "Right there.." she moaned, leaving a mess on his chin and the cushions below. Her loud cries drown out the screams from the television.

He pumped his fingers in and out, her wet walls clenching around his fingers, relishing in her love face as her stomach tightened,"I-i'm cumminggg..." she slurred out, moaning loudly. Her face contorted with pleasure as she reached her climax. Her juices flowed freely as she clenched around his fingers, her body shaking. He gently pulled his fingers out of her.

She laughed and leaned down to kiss him, her hands roaming over his body. "You're the best you know that?" she said, she gripped his chin as she pecked his lips twice. "Yeah, I know.." He smiled.

He pulled her into his lap. "I love you.." he said, "I love you too.." she replied, pressing her lips against his, warm and soft as she tasted herself on his lips,

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️