Only You. | Tee Higgins.

Reader's Name: Deja

Reader's Name: Deja.
Starring: Tee Higgins. ( wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. )

♡(Requested)♡

                   ♡♥︎♡

Her brown eyes fixed on the vibrant orange rim above her with her hands deftly dribbling a reddish brown Spalding basketball across the glossy maple hardwood floors, beads of sweat trickled from the edge of her hairline as her frantic breath left her lips, Surrounding the melanated woman were the four cinder block walls painted in an eggshell hue, the flat soles of her black sneakers squeaked under the floor with every speedy stride she took.

"Hey Deja! You're still in the gym girl?" Juno called out to her, She hurriedly made her way to her spot in the gym, her face etched with worry.

Deja, a basketball player who attends an HBCU in Atlanta along with Tee Higgins, was shooting hoops in the campus gymnasium to prepare for her upcoming game on Friday. However, her main motivation was to distract herself from certain thoughts.

Deja hasn't been talking to Tee that much because of their classes but she caught him kissing his ex, whom he used to date. Ever since then, She has not told him yet.

"I'm just practicing for the game next week, that's all.." She muttered under her breath, bouncing the ball a bit more.

"You're still upset about Tee kissing his ex?" Juno asked, playfully nudging her shoulder with her elbow.

"Yeah, it's been bothering me," Deja admitted, her gaze fixed on the maple floor, she made another successful jump shot as she heard the swishing sound.

"I get it, It's never easy to see someone you care about move on, especially when you've been holding onto feelings for them." Juno replied soothingly, rubbing her shoulder with comfort.

Deja looked down at the basketball in her hands, her fingers tracing the grooves on its surface absentmindedly. "I wish that I had the courage to tell him how I felt, but I feel like it's too late.

"It's never too late, sis. If you still have feelings for him, you owe it to yourself to be honest." She explained, resting her hand on her shoulder.

Tee headed straight for the gym where he thought she might be on campus.

After returning the basketball to the lineup of shiny basketballs, she spun on her heels and caught sight of Tee approaching her.

"What's up Deja? Can I talk to you about somethin'?" Tee asked her, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Deja's heart skipped a beat as she looked into Tee's eyes, her mind racing with nervousness. "Yeah, sure what's on your mind?" She nodded, making sure to keep her composure.

"Eboni told me, how you felt about..me" Tee replied, scratching the back of his neck.

Her eyes widened in shock as her heart pounded out of her chest, "I didn't... I mean, I didn't know she would tell you," she stammered, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

"But some time ago, I was on my way to tell you when I say kissing your ex and I thought it was too late.." Deja admitted to him, her gaze shifted back to the floor and then to his eyes again.

"The truth was that she kissed me and I didn't kiss her back because I told her...we couldn't be together. I still want you.." Tee smiled, stepping a bit more closer.

"Really? Y-you do?" Deja asked, wiping the sweat from her palms. Trying to keep her cool.

"Of course I do, I've always had feelings for you." Tee replied, a warm smile curled on his face, nodding in agreement.

Tee raised her chin, locking his intense gaze onto hers, making her heart race uncontrollably.

The two of them kissed lovingly, Eventually they pulled apart from each other, they officially became a couple, both realizing they were meant to be together.

              ♡♥︎♡

Her bare back pressed against the green bedsheets as his hands clutched her hips steadily, Tee thrusted into her at a slow yet rough pace, their foreheads pressed together with their eyes locking intensely. Her back arched off the bed once he quickened the pace, her essence overflowing on his dick, "You're so fuckin' wet," He groaned, biting his plump lips to hush his moans, His girlfriend whimpered in response as she felt every inch of him pulsate inside her, her legs instinctively wrapped around his slim waist, wanting to feel him over and over again.

Deja leaned her head against his left shoulder and buried her face in his neck followed by her warm breath gently caressing his skin, as her nails left trails of faint marks on his shoulder blades, "Ohhh fuck...Tee!" she called out, throwing her head onto the pillow, the wet sounds filling the room, his lips crashed into hers, every one of his powerful strokes made her break the kiss.

"Please, don't stop!" she chanted, her eyelashes fluttered close and felt her mind going blank. Tee littered kisses along her collarbone, neck and lips. Her melanated decorated with hickeys from his teeth digging into her skin. She was consumed with overwhelming pleasure.

"Ouu..I'm gonna cum.." Deja exclaimed, her mouth hung as his strokes became more faster. Her essence cascaded entirely on his dick and she shook against his slim frame, Tee felt his own release arriving soon as a result, he came into the condom and rolled over next to her.

The couple lay slumped next to each other with their shoulders touching, the comfortable silence filled the room. Tee took off the condom and he threw it away in the trashcan.

Deja got up from her side of the bed, gave him a tender kiss on the lips, and made her way into the bathroom to take a refreshing shower, shutting the door behind her.

——————