What's Wrong? | Isaiah Hill.

Reader's Name: Harmoni

Starring: Isaiah Hill as 'Jace' from Swagger.

♡(Requested By Melssbabyyyy_1 )♡

♡♥︎♡

His back slouched against his sage green desk chair, his eyes fixed on the basketball cradled tightly in his hands. He tossed the ball into the air and caught it, the room filled with a peaceful silence, interrupted only by the gentle creak of his chair. Anxiety gripped his mind, his foot taps rhythmically on the soft, bedroom carpet beneath him. The dimly lit lamp on his dresser cast a subtle glow, while the ceiling fan above lazily spun in circles. The four walls surrounding him were painted a deep blue, adorned with posters of his idols – himself, Lebron James, and Kobe Bryant in their younger years. A collection of neatly hung gold medals completed the inspiring display.

A gentle knock on his door broke his thoughts, his head shifted toward the door.

"Jace? Are you okay? Is okay with you if I come in?" She called out, standing behind his door.

Jace texted Harmoni, assuring her that she could visit his place despite the argument he had with his mom after she had left, which left him feeling uneasy and overwhelmed with his own thoughts.

Anxious thoughts swirled through Jace's mind as he sat alone in his bedroom. The future of his basketball career seemed bleak ever since that fateful attack on Warwick years ago. But he was 21 now, The aftermath had been nothing short of relentless, as people on the internet attacked Jace as if he were the root of the problem. But deep down, he knew he had made the right choice. How could they possibly understand the pain his friend had endured? Yes, he had done the right thing, hadn't he?

"Sure, it's alright," he replied, carefully throwinghis ball into the box nestled in the corner of his room.

Brandi softy nudged the door ajar, her gaze fixated on Jace who was perched in his desk chair. Their brown eyes instantly connected, as if synchronized, while she silently shut the door, causing it to emit a faint creak. A gentle smile graced her lips, conveying her warm presence to him.

"Are you okay? I heard the news and I was thinking about you.." She replied to him, settling on the edge of the bed.

Jace sighed, his shoulders slumping even further. "I don't know, Harmoni," he admitted, his voice laced with uncertainty.

"It's just been really tough lately. I feel like everything is falling apart." he went on, shrugging his shoulders.

Harmoni reached out and gently placed her hand on his, offering a comforting squeeze. "I can only imagine how hard it must be for you," she said softly. "But remember, you're not alone in this. We're all here for you, rooting for you."

Jace nodded, appreciating her words of support. "I know, and I'm grateful for that," he replied, his voice filled with gratitude.

Harmoni's eyes softened, her gaze filled with understanding. "Jace, you've already proven yourself to be an incredible person, both on and off the court," she said sincerely.

"You made a difficult decision, one that showed your true character. And no matter what anyone says, you did the right thing." She told him, smiling warmly.

A flicker of hope sparked in Jace's eyes as he absorbed her words. Maybe he could find a way to move forward and reclaim his passion for basketball. "Thank you," he whispered, his voice filled with a newfound determination. "I needed to hear that."

She smiled, her presence radiating warmth and support. "Anytime, Jace," she replied. "Remember, you're not defined by one moment or one mistake. You have the power to rise above it all and become even stronger."

Jace looked into Harmoni's eyes, he felt a renewed sense of purpose. "Out of all the people in the world, you're still there for me.." he told her.

"Hey, you're there for me and especially after everything that went down..." she mentioned, scratching the back of her neck.

Jace moved closer to her, pressing his lips against hers while she leaned in and kissed him back, gently tilting his head as he swiped his lips with hers, creating a soft sound that echoed through the room.

Her hands settled on his shoulders, gently pushing him back and they separated, the sound of their lips meeting echoing in the room. Jace quickly halted, his expression mirroring genuine worry as he gazed at her.

"What's wrong? We don't have to do this if you don't want to.." Jace reassured, his thumb swiped over her cheek.

"I do want to but do you have a condom?" She asked him, watching him nod.

"Yeah I do, I'll get it from my dresser." Jace told her, exhaling a deep breath.

Jace rose from the bed and made his way towards his dresser. He gently pulled the drawer open as his hand reached inside and pulled out a condom.

♡♥︎♡

Her bare back pressed against the bed sheets, as his hands clutched her hips, eliciting moans and the bed creaked after each slow, rough thrust, "ah shit..." Jace groaned lowly, his teeth sunk into his bottom lip from her nails scratched at his shoulder blades and her walls contracted around him, She felt so good that it made his knees go weak.

Jace buried his face in the crook of her neck and littered kisses across her skin as his warm breath tickling her. Her essence oozed onto his length and the sheets underneath them, his finger circled her clit."Jace! Oh..fuck."Harmoni chanted, Her body shook with each thrust, her senses overwhelmed by the pleasure coursing through her.

His movements increased causing her clung to him desperately as her arms wrapped around his neck, beads of sweat pooled their foreheads, "r-right there..." she mewled, rolling her hips in sync to match the pace, the pleasure heightened, the bed creaked underneath with her moans echo in the room.

Her eyes fluttered back from his tip jabbing her G-spot, bringing her into pure ecstasy. "I-i'm cummi–.." she slurred, her nails digging into his skin. Her body was consumed with bliss as her essence dripped down his thick manhood, leaving her utterly exhausted. Jace came into the condom and he pulled out of her.

Jace rolled over onto his back as he lay beside her with the bed creaking a bit, he stood up from the bed and threw the condom in the trashcan as they looked at each other and lightly chuckled, "I guess this means we're more than friends.." she added, smiling at him.

"Yeah, you're my girl now..." he answered, smirking at her. Happy that was all his now.

Harmoni rose from her spot on his bed, her lips parting in a soft sigh. "And you're my man.." she played teased, smiling. She gracefully made her way into the bathroom, wanting to take a shower.

After cleansing herself, she emerged, her lips tenderly meeting his in a sweet kiss. Clad in her grey attire, she gracefully departed from his bedroom, her presence lingering in the air.

—————