Forgive Me. | Daniel Ezra.

Reader's Name: Asia

Reader's Name: Asia.
Starring: Daniel Ezra as "Spencer" from All American.

♡(Requested By xoticful  )♡

♡♥︎♡

His car pulled up to the driveway of her medium-sized house with his brown eyes fixed on his ex-girlfriend washing the dishes in the kitchen with the lights shining through the windows, he killed the engine of his car, reached for the door handle and stepped out. Spencer exhaled a deep breath as he slammed the door behind him, his shoes clicked on the cold concrete with every step he took. The midnight black sky hovered above him.

"I can do this, she's the one you want to be with..." he told himself, burying his hands in the front pouch of his black hoodie.

Spencer's relationship with Asia was shattered, he had betrayed her trust by engaging in an affair with none other than her own sister, Olivia. The instant Asia discovered this heartbreaking truth, her world shattered into fragments of anger and pain, rendering her unable to speak to either Spencer or Olivia. Though time passed, forgiveness was given to her sister.

Spencer was filled with remorse, he mustered the courage to dial Asia's number, hoping for a chance. He wanted to speak his sincerest apologies, Aware of the gravity of his actions, he cautiously asked Asia if she would grant him the opportunity to visit her home and make amends.

Despite the hurt deep within her, Asia told him yes, memories flooded her thoughts, reminding her of the love they once shared. Yet, despite the flicker of hope that danced within her.

Spencer stood before the front door, a whirlwind of possible scenarios swirled through his mind, each one playing out like scenes from a movie. With a deep inhale, he gathered his courage and gently rapped his knuckles against the door. Moments later, her voice echoed from within, "Come In!" while the sound of approaching footsteps reverberated towards him.

Spencer gently pushed the door open with a creak emitting from it and closed the door behind him, his eyes settling on Asia wiping her hands using some paper towels, wearing a black tee shirt and matching pants, "Hey Spencer, so you wanted to talk?" she asked, her gaze still fixed on the dishes.

Spencer took a moment to gather his thoughts, knowing that he had to approach this conversation delicately. He cleared his throat, "Asia, I know that I've hurt you in the worst way. I can't even express how sorry I am for what I've done." he apologized, his gaze fixed on the floor.

Asia finally turned to face him, her eyes filled with a mix of pain and anger. "Sorry doesn't even begin to cover it, Spencer," she replied, her voice laced with bitterness.

"You betrayed me, our relationship, and everything we had together. How could you do this to me?" she shot back, wiping her hands clean.

"I thought what Olivia and I had was still there but it's not. It's with you baby. Asia. I made a terrible mistake, I will regret it. But I still love you, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things right." he told her, Spencer's heart sank as he saw the pain etched on her face. He took a step closer, his voice filled with remorse.

"Love isn't enough, Spencer. Trust is, and you shattered it into a million pieces. How can I ever trust you again?" she shot back, folding her arms. Asia's eyes softened slightly, but her guard remained up.

"I understand that trust will take time to rebuild, Asia. But I'm willing to be patient, I'll be transparent, and I'll work every day to earn back your trust. Please, give me a chance to prove myself."

Asia looked into his eyes, searching for any sign of deceit. After a moment of silence, she nodded slowly. "Okay, Spencer. I'll listen. But know that this is your last chance. If you ever betray me again, there will be no coming back from it." She replied, meaning every word.

"I understand, Asia. I will do what I can to make things right. Thank you for giving me this chance." he replied, nodding. Spencer reached out, gently taking her hands in his.

The young lovers sat down on the couch to talk, both Spencer and Asia knew that the road to healing would be long and difficult, hoping that love and forgiveness would prevail.

"Do you have a condom?"

♡♥︎♡

His naked back pressed against the couch with his hands clasping onto her hips, moving her hips to roll against his manhood at a slow pace. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder, her moans vibrating on his skin made him groan lowly as she rolled her hips a bit faster against him, her nails dug into his shoulders and left a trail of faint marks, "shitt.." he grunted lowly, his eyelids slowly open to her face twisting up in pleasure, his hand cradled her face with his thumb swiping over her cheek, "I want you, and only you..." he moaned, causing her walls to clench around him while their eyes locked in an intense gaze. Unable to look away from each other.

Asia bounced faster and harder with her hips grinding perfectly to his every motion. "Ohh shit! Spencer!" she cried out, throwing her head back. Her moans grew desperate and echoed through the room, spurring him on to dig deeper. "You're so beautiful," He whispered, biting his lip to prevent a groan. Her walls contrasted around his dick with her essence spilled out all over his lap, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her nails dug into the headrests of the sofa for support, his thumb circled her clit in fast circles, watching her juices pool his thumb, "R-Right there.." she croaked lowly, her body was on fire, Spencer grunted deeply, his tip jabbed her G-spot and he pulled her in closer with his lips kissing around her breast. he gently sucked on her nipple and kneaded her other breast.

His low humming sent tingling variations through her body, "I-i missed you.." Spencer slurred out, feeling his passion through every relentless thrust, his hips rolling faster through every slow stroke while he watched her bounce. "I missed you too..." Asia slurred, stars bursting behind her closed eyelids and her body shook.

Her stomach tightened indicating her near climax as her juices flowed freely on his dick, he followed suit and he came inside the condom, Spencer pulled out of her as he gently laid Asia beside him on the couch, their heavy panting filling the room.

Spencer threw the condom into the waste bin and Asia dressed herself in her attire, he pulled up his sweatpants, pondering the need for personal growth. Seated side by side on the couch, Spencer gently caressed Asia's shoulder with his fingertip, tracing intricate patterns. In that tender moment, their gazes intertwined, expressing a mutual understanding.

Recognizing his actions surpassing mere words, Spencer vowed to do better, it would require patience and dedication, but he was determined to become a better partner.

"I love you Asia.."

"I love you too Spencer.."

——————