Take Care. | Pop Smoke.

Reader's Name: Raven

Starring: Pop Smoke

♡(non-smut)♡

                ♡♥︎♡

Reclining against the crisp, white linens, she was swathed in a seafoam green blanket. Dainty digits plucked another tissue from the bedside table of tan wood, and with a sniffle, she blew her nose. Slipping out of bed, the covers peeled back to reveal pristine, white socks gliding over the dull grey carpet. Irritation settled in her as she discarded yet another tissue into the overflowing bin. She rolled brown eyes and pursed her lips in frustration. Raven washed her hands quickly in the compact bathroom before returning to the room. The walls were shell white, adorned with her own artwork and a treasured family photo. As she settled back into bed, a soft knocking pulled her attention from the surroundings.

"Who is it?" Raven asked, uninterested in companionship at the moment.

Her rigorous routine and commanding position at work left little time for rest. Regrettably, the young woman had fallen ill, and now she found herself confined to her quarters, unable to enjoy the bright New York sunshine. Her devotion and hard work had taken a toll on her health.

Even though she was feeling under the weather, she made sure to let her boyfriend, Bashar, know that she wouldn't be able to make it to their date tonight. Bashar was understanding of her situation, yet he was still excited to spend some much-needed quality time with her. She was grateful for his care and consideration.

When she heard his voice calling her name, Raven's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't wait to see her beloved Bashar. She hurriedly reached for the doorknob, eager to let him into her warm and cozy room.

As she swung the door open, her face lit up with joy at the sight of her boyfriend standing there, holding a bag filled with everything she needed to fight off the cold that had been bothering her.

He also had a beautiful bouquet of red roses in his hand, which made Raven's heart swell with affection. She couldn't help but smile at the thoughtful gesture and quickly ushered him inside, shutting the door behind them.

Bashar moved closer to Raven, his warmth enveloping her as he wrapped his arms around her. She leaned into him, feeling comforted and loved. He gently stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear, making her feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

Raven couldn't believe how lucky she was to have a partner like Bashar, who cared for her so deeply. She knew that she could always count on him to be by her side, no matter what. As they sat on the bed, chatting and laughing, Raven felt her spirits lift. Even though she was still feeling unwell, she knew that with Bashar by her side, she would get through this.

Raven and Bashar enjoyed a simple meal of soup and sandwiches, followed by hot tea and cookies.

They talked about everything and nothing, enjoying each other's company and the warmth of the room.

Raven felt grateful for this moment of peace and contentment, knowing that it was all thanks to Bashar's thoughtfulness and care.

As the night drew to a close, Bashar helped Raven back into bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead. "Get some rest, my love," he said softly. "I'll be here when you wake up."

She drifted off to sleep, she knew that she was lucky to have someone like Bashar in her life. And even though she was still feeling under the weather, she felt hopeful.

The next morning, Raven woke up feeling much better. Bashar was right there next to her, taking care of her every need throughout the night. As she sat up in bed, she noticed that the seafoam green blanket had been replaced with a new one, and the tissue bin was empty.

Raven knew that she still had a long road ahead of her, but with Bashar by her side, she felt confident that she could tackle anything that came her way. She got out of bed, she smiled to herself, feeling grateful for the love he gave her.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️