Honeymoon. | Joey Bada$$

Reader's Name: Normani

Starring: Joey Bada$$.

                         ♡♥︎♡

She sat on the window seat, her brown pupils scanning the deep blue sky adorned with wispy cirrus clouds. Her back rested against a coffee-cream armchair, and her chocolate brown manicured hands were intertwined with his masculine ones. He gently rubbed her palm with his thumb in a soothing motion, while the sound of a jet airplane filled the air. His plump lips planted a gentle kiss on her cheek, causing a beautiful flush of pink hues to spread across her melanated skin.

Normani couldn't help but feel a calmness wash over her as their fingers interlocked. It was moments like this where she felt truly content, safe and loved. But she wasn't a big fan of heights though.

She turned her gaze towards her husband, her warm brown eyes locked onto his dark brown ones. They sat cozily together on the right side of the window seat, his neck adorned with glistening gold chains that compliment his rich, dark chocolate complexion. His well-defined jawline contrasted perfectly with his plump lips and a slightly broader nose. Jo-Vaughn was undeniably handsome.

The newlywed couple was dressed entirely in black, both sporting comfy hoodies and sweatpants. Normani rocked black high-top Converse while Jo-Vaughn went for a pair of crisp white Nike Air Force Ones.

Normani's elegant gold heart-shaped necklace dangled gracefully around her neck, while her ginger passion twists were neatly styled into a bun. Jo-Vaughn's black durag covered his low fade, and a gold earring glimmered on his right ear. Normani flaunted small gold hoop earrings that added an extra touch of elegance to her overall look.

Jo-Vaughn and Normani were seated in his private jet, heading to their honeymoon destination in Jamaica. She had always dreamed of visiting the island since she was younger, excited to engage herself in the vibrant culture, eat the delicious cuisine, dance to the beats of the music and, of course, spend quality time with Jo-Vaughn.

Jo-Vaughn gently grasped Normani's hand and tenderly placed a kiss on the center of her palm and looked into her eyes. "I can't believe we're finally married and starting our lives together," she gushed with a smile. Normani leaned in and kissed him, feeling a rush of excitement and happiness wash over her.

The plane took off, they popped open a bottle of champagne and toasted to their future. Jo-Vaughn had planned everything down to the last detail, including a surprise to a the secluded beach where they could spend the day alone together.

They landed in Montego Bay, they were greeted by a warm tropical breeze and the sound of steel drums in the distance. Jo-Vaughn took Normani's hand and led her out of the airport, ready to start their adventure together.

♡♥︎♡

The vibrant blue waves crashed onto the glistening white sand beach as towering palm trees provided shade over the newlyweds. Their dark green beach umbrella shielded them from the blazing sun as they lounged comfortably on a plush, dark green beach towel.

Jo-Vaughn and Normani wore matching dark green swimsuits, with Jo-Vaughn sporting a pair of dark green swim trunks, showcasing his broad chest. Normani rocked a stunning dark green two-piece bikini, as Jo-Vaughn rested his head between her legs and gently held onto her thighs while she reclined on the soft cotton.

"Can I get some head on the beach Jo-Vaughn?" Normani whispered in a sultry tone, her thumb caressing his temple. "You can always get some head baby." He replied, licking his lips in anticipation.

He kissed up to her chest and then her lips, a loud roar of thunder interrupted their moment. They looked up at the sky to see dark clouds quickly approaching. Jo-Vaughn quickly gathered their belongings and they rushed towards their beach house, hoping to avoid the storm. The wind began to pick up and the rain began to pour down.

Reaching their house, they quickly closed the doors and windows, hoping to keep the storm out. They sat in silence, listening to the wind howl and watching as the trees swayed in the wind. Normani snuggled into Jo-Vaughn's chest, feeling safe and protected. they were grateful to be together and safe from the rain cloud.

"On the bright side, we're inside the house right.."

♡♥︎♡

Normani's bare was pressed against the luxurious red silk sheets as his strong hands held onto her curvy hips. He intertwined his fingers with hers, while his forehead was pressed against hers. Her fingernails into his broad shoulders, while the heel of her foot dug into his taut back muscles. "Jo-Vaughn...oh shit," she moaned softly, tossing her head back onto the plush pillow beneath her.

With his eyes fixated on her, Jo-Vaughn's pupils watched her face twisted up as he gazed at the one and only girl he desired. His strong hands lifted her thighs, wrapping them around his slender torso. "Do you always feel this good, baby?" Jo-Vaughn's voice emitted a raspy groan as he pressed his chest against hers, feeling their hearts beat in perfect unison with each loving thrust.

"Oh my god... please don't stop!" Normani gasped, her mouth agape as he quickened the pace of his hips. The sounds of their wet and sticky bodies colliding filled the room, and she trembled beneath him. She gave her all to pleasuring every inch of his member, their skin slapping together in perfect rhythm.

She blinked her eyes open, she saw his thick, veined manhood thrusting in and out of her soaked vulva. Her arousal was evident as her cream coated him, much like honey on skin. "Yes, baby! I-ohhh fuckk!" she moaned, her wetness slowly dripping onto the red silk sheets. "I'm so lucky to have you," Jo-Vaughn confessed, pounding into her with fervor. She dug her chocolate brown-painted nails into his triceps as he pinned her legs above her head, sending her into a frenzy of pleasure.

With her perfectly-manicured hands, Normani cradled Jo-Vaughn's face as she gazed into his deep brown eyes, beckoning him closer. "I'm so happy I get to wake up and see your face," he slurred, overcome with pleasure. Her lover nuzzled into her skin, leaving behind deep purple love bites on either side of her neck. "I love you, baby," He whispered into her ear, causing her heart to skip a beat.

Their lips crashed into each other, his forehead leaning into hers as he continued to thrust into her. "I love you," he whispered reassuringly, her toes curling. "I-i love you too.."Normani was the first to pull away from their kiss, her body trembling. "Oh, I'm cumming!" Her nails left scratches on his arms and sculpted chest, while his raspy grunts mingled with her incoherent moans.

"Come with me, baby." Jo-Vaughn urged her, his own breath hitching as her walls clenched around him. Jo-Vaughn spilled his hot cum inside her, He filled her up completely, and she wrapped her arms around him as they both caught their breath. They gazed into each other's eyes.

"I never want to let you go," she whispered.

"You don't have to," Jo-Vaughn replied, his hand caressing her cheek. "I'll always be here for you, my love."

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️