Her Ex. | Duke Dennis.

Reader's Name: Serenity

Starring: Duke Dennis from AMP.

                  ♡♥︎♡

A smile crept up along the corners of her lips as she hummed to herself. With her boyfriend walking towards her, greeted with a kiss on the crown of her head and then twice on her lips from him. Sitting on the light green lawn chair on her porch, The sunlit rays shined on her melanated skin.

"Hey baby, I'm headin' out on a little journey. Don't you worry, I'll be back before the clock strikes twelve, alright?" Julian beamed, his southern twang echoed through the air.

The young man, with his smooth brown skin as a wide grin spread across his face. He glanced at his watch to make sure he was on time.

"How do I look baby girl?" he asked, posing as if there was a camera in her hand, his smile showed his pearly whites.

"You look handsome Julian, have an amazing day at work sweetie!" She replied light-heartedly, followed behind him to his car.

Julian towered over his girlfriend to passionately kiss her lips as she kissed back. "I love you," he said, she blushed shyly. "I love you too." She replied, he cupped her face.

Duke was in love with Serenity but it infuriated him every time he saw her with her boyfriend Julian. He had a feeling something was off about him though but she didn't listen to them.

He couldn't put his finger on it, but they could sense that there was more to him than what met the eye. As her boyfriend drove off, Duke and Chris exchanged a knowing glance.

"I need to keep an eye on that nigga," Duke said, his brows furrowed.

"I don't trust him. There's something about him that doesn't sit right with me."

Serenity, on the other hand, was oblivious to their suspicions. She was lost in her own world, basking in the warmth of the sun and the love of her boyfriend. Little did she know, her world was about to turn upside down.

                ♡♥︎♡

"We're done, Julian you hear me? I hope you and that bitch have a nice life together!" She yelled on the phone, ending the call and blocking his number.

After his day at work, her boyfriend goes on vacation to she finds out through her best friend that he cheated on her with another girl, She calls Duke to come over to her house, wanting comfort from her friend.

When he walked in, Serenity was sitting on her bed with tears streaming down her face. He sat down beside her, trying to console her as best he could. But as he held her and wiped away her tears, he felt angry and frustrated that her ex had hurt her like this.

Duke spoke up first. "You deserve so much better than that."

Serenity looked up at him with gratitude in her eyes. "Thank you Duke, you're the best. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"There's something we need to tell you Serenity, we know this might be a bad time but we like you, We've both had feelings for you for a while now," Duke said, his voice hesitant.

She had thought about him in that way before, but now that he had brought it up.

"I...I don't know what to say," she stammered, her cheeks flushing red. Duke reached out and took her hand. "You don't have to say anything right now. Just know that we're here for you, no matter what."

"I like you too, so how about we make this official?" Serenity asked him.

"Are you serious?" Duke asked, his eyes shining with excitement. She nodded, blushing bashfully.

"I am. I want to give this a shot."

              ♡♥︎♡

Duke's back rested against the headboard, his eyes drooping as he watched Dianna's mouth work slowly up and down his shaft. The wet heat of her tongue traced the veins on his length, and he let out a low, guttural groan. His fingers dug into the pillows beneath him as he threw his head back. while, Serenity lay flat on the navy blue sheets, her stomach pressed against the soft fabric as she arched her back in the air.

The soft moans that escaped her lips only made him bite his lips harder till they turn red from the tingling vibrations flowing through his body, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer once her palm stroked his dick with her lips tightly wrapped around him as drool dribbled down her chin to his balls. "Fuck, girl," Duke grunted deeply, his eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

The bed creaked under their weight as Duke reached down to tangle his fingers through Serenity's box braids, guiding her head as she bopped her head up and down. He could feel his climax building up, and he knew it was only a matter of seconds after he spilled his warm cum into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed every drop.

Serenity pulled away from his dick with a wet pop, gasping for air as she lifted to look up at him. "I want you to come inside me," she moaned, her eyes locked on his. Without a word, Duke flipped her over onto her back, and plunged back into her, "Oh fuckk, Duke.." she slurred out, his hips gyrating into hers with a force that made the headboard rattle. Her nails sunk into his back as he pounded into her, "Damn.." he groaned lowly, each merciless thrust sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

The bed violently rocked back and forth to leave a big dent in the wall as his thumb rubbed her clit in circles, "i'm cum—" Before she announces anything else, she came undone on Duke's dick while he withdrew from her, he came on her stomach, and they both collapsed onto the bed, panting and gasping for air.

Duke leaving her spent and satisfied, "you good?" Duke asked her. He left her body still tingling and shaking as she nodded weakly, "Y-yeah i'm good.."

—————