It's Been A While. | Jordan Calloway.

Reader's Name: Samira

Starring: Jordan Calloway as "Khalil" from Black Lightning.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the crimson-cushioned chair with her eyes locked on the full moon, feeling the wind gently caress her face as she stood up from her chair and gripped the balcony railing of the bedroom window, her ears perked up at the sounds of shoes clicking onto the grey roof, shifting her gaze toward her boyfriend walking on the roof, her eyes widen in shock and confusion.

"Khalil? It's you...right?" She asked him, raising her brows in wonder.

Samira and Khalil had been in a relationship for nearly a year, until he started undergoing changes, but mentally into PainKiller, his alterego. Despite these changes, Samira still saw him as the same person she had always known, unaware of his hidden superpowers. Khalil eventually left to work on himself, but later returned when he felt ready to make positive changes.

Khalil nodded with a warm smile curled upon his face, "Yes, it's me.." he replied, his hand resting on the railing of the balcony.

With great enthusiasm, Samira leaped off the balcony, dashed towards him, and promptly embraced him while his arms encircled her tenderly, "I missed you so much.." she whispered, her voice filled with relief and longing.

Khalil held her tightly, "I missed you too, Samira," he murmured, his voice filled with a mixture of regret and determination. "I'm sorry for everything I put you through."

Samira pulled away slightly, her eyes searching his face for any signs of the pain he had been carrying. "You don't have to apologize, Khalil," she said softly. "I understand that now. What matters is that you're here."

Khalil's eyes glistened with gratitude as he looked at her, his heart swelling with love. "Thank you, Samira," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I want to make things right."

Samira smiled, her fingers gently tracing his jawline. "Khalil," she said, her voice filled with tenderness. "Just promise me that you'll never shut me out again. We can face anything as long as we're together."

Khalil nodded, his eyes never leaving hers. "I promise, Samira," he vowed, his voice filled with determination. She leaned in and kissed him, their lips meeting in a passionate embrace.

♡♥︎♡

Samira's bare back pressed against the bed sheets, her legs rested on Khalil's shoulders. He had his arms firmly in place beneath her thighs as he buried his face between her legs. He sensually moved his tongue over her clitoris while her back arched over the bed, feeling a delightful sensation as he circled his thumb over her folds, He skillfully moved his slim fingers in and out of her, causing her to moan with delight.

She tightly embraced his face with her legs as her moans echoed through the bedroom, her hand covered her mouth, He delicately removed his fingers and instead used his tongue, gradually moving it back and forth, "oh shit...right there.." she mewled, causing tears to cascade from her eyes while emitting moans onto her clit, Her body trembled beneath him, while she guided him closer to her folds, his nose grazed her clit as he persistently pleasured her by licking, sucking, and penetrating her repeatedly..

Her nails scratch into the nape of his neck, marking her path with scratches as he emitted gravelly, deep moans that resonated on her moist folds. Khalil murmured in delight, "You taste good, i missed you.." He eagerly savored her affectionate essence, greedily drinking it up as his head moved erratically, leaving traces of her love running down his face, as though it was a final feast. He adored each and every sound she made, her moans only escalated in volume as he brought her pleasure.

Khalil skillfully slid his fingers into her, while simultaneously using his other hand to massage her breast. his fingers curled up to a spot, her eyes fluttered closed, her hips rhythmically roll with his pace. "You're so wet for me," he groaned, She cried out, "Oh shittt!" Khalil promptly used a towel to wipe off the juices that had splattered onto his face.

Khalil grinned at her as he observed her drifting into a serene sleep, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead and carefully tucking the blankets over her. He then walked over to the bedroom window and proceeded to step out onto the balcony, softly shutting the windows as he did so.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️