Partners. | Chrisnxtdoor.

Reader's Name: Jewel

Starring: Chrisnxtdoor from AMP.

♡(non-smut)♡

♡♥︎♡

"Are you ready?"

Jewel and Chris were seated on the set of AMP for the love & music contest, filming an episode for Youtube on their channel, asking questions and answers about themselves and their relationship, making music in the process.

As Chris delivered his rap into the microphone, Jewel perched herself in front of the mixing board, grinning impishly from ear to ear. She swiveled around in the chair and pressed a button on the board, muffling Chris's voice. With a mischievous glint in her eye, Jewel muttered something under her breath, safe in the knowledge that Chris had no idea what she was saying.

"Honestly, I think Chris is doing a good job but he shouldn't be a rapper, He's got more talent as a singer than a rapper," Jewel joked, still giggling.

Chris finished his rap and looked over at Jewel, raising an eyebrow. "What did you say?"

"Nothing, nothing," Jewel replied innocently, trying to hide her laughter.

"Are you ready for the next question?" Chris asked, trying to steer the conversation back on track.

"Of course I am," Jewel said, composing herself. "Hit me with it."

Chris pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and cleared his throat. "Okay, here we go. What is the craziest thing we've ever done together?"

Jewel thought for a moment before answering. "Hmm, that's a tough one. We've done a lot of crazy things together."

Chris nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we have. But I think the craziest thing we've ever done was when we went bungee jumping off that bridge in New Zealand."

Jewel's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh my God, I forgot about that. Yeah, that was definitely the craziest thing we've ever done."

As they continued to reminisce about their adventures together, Jewel was grateful. This was why she loved making music with Chris.

Fanum, Davis, Duke and Agent were in the other studios making songs, The soundproof walls kept their music from bleeding into Jewel and Chris' set, but the energy and excitement in the air was palpable. As Jewel turned back to the mixing board, Chris shot her a playful glare.

"Hey, what did you do?" he asked, his voice half-joking.

Jewel just laughed and shook her head. "Nothing, nothing," she said, turning the volume back up on Chris' vocals. "Just having some fun."

The two of them continued their banter, joking and teasing each other as they worked on their music. Despite the competition between the others, there was a clear sense of friendship and affection in the air.

The other musicians finished their songs and filed out of their studios, waving goodbye to Jewel and Chris as they left. The couple wrapped up their filming, feeling happy and content with their day's work.

They packed up their equipment and headed out of the studio, Chris turned to Jewel with a grin. "So, did you have fun?" he asked.

Jewel laughed, feeling excited. "Yes I did," she said. "I'm ready for anything."

"Jewel can I ask you something?" Chris asked her, his heart skipping a beat.

"Yes, you can ask me anything." Jewel nodded, awaiting to hear his question.

"I know we've been friends for a long time now but I like you." Chris admitted, hoping for an answer.

The truth was Jewel did like Chris, She had always been drawn to his kind heart and his sense of humor. She smiled, feeling her cheeks flush with warmth.

"I like you too, Chris," she said softly. "I've just been too scared to say anything."

Chris smiled back at her, his eyes shining with happiness. "Well, now that we've both admitted it, maybe we should go on a real date."

Jewel's heart leapt with joy. "I would love that," she said, feeling excited.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️