Long Time, No See. | Da'Vinchi.

Reader's Name: Kierra

Starring: Da'Vinchi.

♡(non-$mut)♡

♡(Requested by swavydadon )♡

                 ♡♥︎♡

Her melanated face was gently caressed by the wind, as she walked down the sidewalk with her hands tucked away in the deep green pockets of her coat. Her stiletto heels clicked with each step, echoing against the concrete. Her brown pupils were fixed on the neon sign above her, which read 'Mo' Jams' in purple and green. The bright lights illuminated her skin and the concrete, creating a shimmering effect. She took a seat on a dark green bench, with the sound of chatter and cars in the background. She took a deep breath and retrieved her phone from her pocket, scrolling through her playlist to find the perfect tune for the occasion. She was waiting for an old flame of hers.

"Kierra?" A deep, masculine voice called out her name, causing Kierra to snap out of her thoughts. She turned around and saw the tall, dark-skinned male. A smile instantly lit up her face. "Da'Vinchi! It's good to see you," she said, waving at him. The two former lovers embraced each other tightly. "I missed you," Da'Vinchi whispered softly, his gaze locked onto her warm brown eyes.

Kierra flaunted a sleek red satin dress that accentuated her curves, complemented by a pair of matching stiletto heels. She donned a shiny gold necklace with her initial 'K' as a pendant, and her maroon painted fingernails matched her lips adorned with clear lip gloss. Her dark brown eyes sparkled, framed by her neatly styled raven box braids, which were gathered in a chic ponytail that freely swayed at her back. Completing her ensemble was a Louis Vuitton tote purse wrapped around her arm, while her gold hoop earrings gently dangled from her ears.

"I missed you too.."Kierra felt her heart race as she looked up at him, his warm embrace bringing back memories of their passionate past. She pulled away, a little flustered, and gestured for him to sit beside her. They sat in silence for a moment, the tension palpable between them.

Kierra took a deep breath, "So, how have you been?" Da'Vinchi looked at her with a small smile, "I've been good, busy with work and all that. How about you?" Kierra nodded, "I've been good too, just trying to keep busy." They fell into a comfortable silence once again, the sound of music drifting towards them from Mo' Jams.

Da'Vinchi and Kierra were old lovers who decided to reconnect after breaking up when their acting careers skyrocketed and the lovers tried to make it work but it was too difficult with their busy schedules. However, despite the time that had passed, their feelings for each other still remained. Kierra felt a sense of peace wash over her. Maybe this time, they could make it work.

The night wore on, they caught up on old times and laughed at shared memories. "Let's head in shall we?" Da'Vinchi added, Kierra nodded in response, she couldn't help but wonder if this date was a sign of something more to come.

♡♥︎♡

Da'Vinchi and Kierra embraced each other tightly, lost in each other's warmth. They swayed to the music that filled the spacious room, their fingers intertwined in a tender dance. The walls adorned in chocolate brown hues were decorated with posters of musicians and their autographs, reminding them of the power of music to bring people together.

Surrounded by couples, they were in a world of their own, where nothing else mattered except being with each other. At that moment, they knew that they only needed each other.

The dulcet tones of Miguel's 'Adorn' wafted through the room from the sleek double speakers. As his finger lifted her chin, she was compelled to meet his gaze, their eyes locking in an intense connection. "I was thinking about getting back together, how does that sound baby hm?" Da'Vinchi hummed, a gentle smile spreading across his face.

Kierra's heart skipped a beat at his words. She had been hoping for this moment, but she didn't want to rush into anything. She looked into his eyes, searching for any doubt or hesitation, but all she saw was love and sincerity.

"I want to make sure we're both ready for this," Kierra said softly, not wanting to reject him but also not wanting to jump in too quickly.

Da'Vinchi nodded, understanding her hesitation. "I know we have a lot to consider, but I just can't imagine my life without you in it. I want to try again, and this time, I'm willing to make it work no matter what."

Kierra smiled, feeling a wave of relief wash over her. She had missed him so much, and the thought of being with him again filled her with joy. "Okay," she said, "Let's do it. Let's give us another chance."

Da'Vinchi's face lit up with a smile as he pulled her in for a kiss, sealing their decision to start again. The music continued to play, but now it was the soundtrack to a new beginning for them.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️