Alone Time? | Ja'Marr Chase.

Reader's Name: Ki'ari

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Reader's Name: Ki'ari.
Starring: Ja'Marr Chase. ( wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. )

(pronounced: KY-ARI )

(a/n: i love that y'all requested these fine ass athletes 😫 )

♡(Requested)♡

              ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the deep blue suede couch with her brown eyes fixed on the television playing an episode of Girlfriends as the theme song softly played in the background, her gaze shifted to her daughter walking from the bedroom with the pitter-patter of her tiny feet against the wood floors and clutching her stuffed bunny in her tiny arms, smacking her lips in irritation. Surrounding the woman were the four walls painted in a beige hue, the walls adorned with framed pictures of the happy couple and their daughter, along with family and friends. a few paintings hung neatly from side to side.

"Mama, i heard Daddy say a cuss word! It was the 's' word and he's bad at reading bedtime stories!" Ava exclaimed with her lips pouting, holding her stuffed bunny tight.

Ava wore a vibrant pink tee shirt paired with matching pants. pink socks adorned her feet Her black hair was meticulously styled in two-strand twists. At the end of each twist, white beads clicked together, divided into sections. Ava's brown eyes gazed up at her mother, her skin the same as her mother's complexion. Clutching a stuffed bunny tightly in her tiny arms.

It was as if nighttime was their daughter Ava's way of avoiding going to sleep and staying way past her bedtime, especially since Ki'ari and Ja'Marr wanted some alone time.

Ja'Marr had been trying to get Ava to bed for almost a minute, it was already 9:00 p.m. at night and she wasn't getting any shut-eye.

Ja'Marr emerged from the bedroom clad in a plain black tee shirt paired with matching sweatpants, "Ava! How won't you go to bed?" he exclaimed, scratching the back of his head.

He stepped into the living room with his eyes settling on his girlfriend and his daughter, exhaling a breath of relief. Still thinking of ways to spend some alone time with Ki'ari instead.

Ki'ari rose up from the couch and squatted to Ava's level with a smile on her face, "Oh he did? How about I read you a better bedtime and tuck you in hm?" She hummed, tugging her daughter's cheeks as she heard the little one giggle.

"Yes Mommy, please read one better than Daddy," Ava replied, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

Ja'Marr's face twisted up in irritation, "Hey, I tried his best didn't I?" he chimed in, shrugging his shoulders.

Ki'ari chuckled softly and stood up, taking Ava's hand in hers as she gave Ja'Marr a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, my little princess. Let's go to your room," she said, leading Ava towards her bedroom.

They entered her bedroom and the walls were adorned with colorful paintings and framed pictures of Ava's favorite characters from storybooks. The room itself was a cozy haven, with a pink canopy bed adorned with fluffy pillows and a collection of stuffed animals.

Ki'ari settled Ava on the bed and tucked her in, making sure the covers were snug around her. "Now, let's see what story we have tonight," she said, scanning the bookshelf filled with fairy tales.

Ki'ari picked out a book with a beautiful black princess on the cover. Ki'ari sat on the edge of the bed, opening the book and beginning to read in a soothing voice.

Ki'ari read the book and watched Ava's eyelids grew heavy, her excitement slowly giving way to sleepiness. Ki'ari continued to read, her voice lulling Ava into a peaceful slumber. The room was filled with the sound of Ki'ari's gentle words and the soft snoring from her daughter.

After finishing the story, Ki'ari gently closed the book and placed it on the bedside table. She leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on Ava's forehead. "Goodnight, my sweet girl. Sleep tight," she whispered.

Ki'ari quietly left the room, leaving the door slightly ajar. She returned to the living room, where Ja'Marr was waiting for her with a smile. "Finally, some alone time," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Ki'ari leaned into his embrace, feeling the warmth of his body against hers. "Yes, finally," she replied, her teeth sink into her lips.

                 ♡♥︎♡

Her bare back pressed against the soft bedsheets with his hands clutching her hips steadily, he thrusted into her at a slow yet rough pace, their foreheads pressed together. her essence overflowing on his dick, "You're so wet," He groaned, biting his lips to hush his moans, her hand rested on her mouth, she felt every inch of him pulsate inside her, her legs wrapped around his waist, wanting to feel him over and over again.

She leaned her head against his left shoulder and buried her face in his neck followed by her warm breath gently caressing his skin, as her nails left trails of faint marks on his shoulder blades, "Ohhh fuck.." she moaned muffled, throwing her head onto the pillow, the wet sounds filling the room, his lips crashed into hers, every one of his powerful strokes made her break the kiss.

"Please, don't stop!" she moaned, her eyelashes fluttered close and felt her mind going blank. Ja'Marr littered kisses along her collarbone, neck. His thrusts slowed down with his eyes locking with hers, the slight creaking in the bed made Ja'Marr put pillows behind the headboard, Her skin decorated with hickeys from his teeth digging into her skin. She was consumed with overwhelming pleasure.

"Ouu..I'm gonna cum.." Ki'Ari exclaimed, her mouth hung open as his strokes became more slower. Her essence cascaded entirely on his dick and she shook against his frame, Ja'Marr felt his own release arriving soon as a result, he swiftly pulled out of her and rolled over next to her.

The couple laid slumped next to each other's bodies with their shoulders touching, the comfortable silence filled the room. Ki'ari got up from her side of the bed, gave him a tender kiss on the lips, and made her way into the bathroom to take a refreshing shower, shutting the door behind her.

—————