Need You. | Brett Gray.

Reader's Name: Angel

Starring: Brett Gray.

♡(non-smut)♡

(a/n: writer's block is kicking my ass rn😭 However i appreciate the love and support on this book.😌❤️)

                           ♡♥︎♡

She skillfully maneuvered through the tall brown trees, her breath came out desperately. With each rapid step, her shoes repeatedly crushed the wooden sticks beneath her feet. She tightly grasped the edge of her yellow hoodie, while blood trickled from the corner of her lips. The intense pain surged through her, causing her to grit her teeth and let out a low hiss.

Angel couldn't look back when she was lost in the depths of fear, after hunting vampires for so long when she knew their bloodlust for revenge would come around one day but she didn't expect to fall in love with their alpha of the clan, Brett.

The moonlight shone brightly through the forest with every speedy stride she took, the wind caressed her skin.

Her mind told her to stay away when her heart yearned to call out his name, the main thing was to keep running.

"BRETT!" Angel called out, she shifted her gaze near the vacant garden. There was no way out.

Angel tripped on a rock, causing her to lose her balance and land with her face hitting the ground close to the garden filled with black roses.

She leaned her back into the soft, green grass, feeling the gentle tickle of the blades against her skin through the fabric of her hoodie. Slowly, she closed her eyelids, fully aware that this was the end. Wasn't it?

She felt her body being scooped up by her lover as she rested her head on his chest, his face etched in concern for Angel.

"What did they do to you, baby?" he asked, deftly snapping his fingers.

A swirling red gateway lit up the gloom surrounding them. Angel winced in pain as Brett wiped the blood from her lips, She mustered a faint grin, appreciative of his company.

He carried her through the portal with the light dispersing behind them, this was the only way to escape the vampire clan. She was more than happy to be saved by him.

"They...they caught me off guard," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I never thought they'd find me so soon." Angel muttered, coughing a bit.

Brett's eyes blazed with anger and worry as he held her tightly in his arms. "I'll make them pay for what they've done," he vowed, his voice filled with determination. "But first, we need to get you out of here," he added, looking around the forest.

Angel was aware of what led her to this dangerous situation. She had given in to her romantic feelings for Brett, the mysterious leader of the vampire clan she had vowed to kill.

Their love was a secret, which they hid from their separate lives. Brett's actions of waving his hands over her helped her wounds heal rapidly, causing a comforting sensation to spread through her entire being.

"Thank you for healing my wounds, baby." Angel thanked him, planting a sweet kiss on his lips.

She couldn't possibly deny the undeniable connection they had during the eclipse. Brett was more than just her guardian, he was also her boyfriend. and the only one who could heal the wounds.

They arrived at his luxurious mansion, which was tucked away in the heart of the forest, and gathered in the spaious living room to strategize their next steps, far away from any potential harm.

"You can rest now, there's no need to worry baby," he whispered, his voice soothing like a lullaby. "I'll keep you safe." he added, his thumbs caressing her cheeks lovingly.

The pain in her body started to fade away, Angel snuggled close to his body with her eyes closing gradually, knowing that Brett would be there by her side when she opened her eyes again. He leaned his back against the couch as the moonlight illuminated through the window, Providing a sense of comfort for the couple.

Amidst the chaos surrounding them, the only thing they could do at the moment was embrace each other, he heard her softly snore to sleep as he pecked her forehead lovingly.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️