Family. | Jordan Poole.

Reader's Name: Kayla

Starring: Jordan Poole.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

Her brown eyes fixed on the television playing a game of her husband Jordan, her gaze shifted to their daughter throwing him the toy basketball in his hands as she heard giggles from her, the pitter-patter of her feet on the hardwood floor as it echoed through the house, he picked up in his arms with her smiling from ear to ear, surrounding the family was the four walls painted in a beige hue, adorning these halls were framed pictures and a few paintings from her daughter.

"How are my two favorite girls doing?" Jordan asked with a smile, His eyes sparkled with warmth and love as he glanced at his wife and daughter.

"We're doing great, honey. Just enjoying some quality family time." she replied, smiling at him.

Jordan skillfully caught it with one hand, his athletic prowess evident even in the simplest of games.

The room echoed with the sound of their daughter's giggles and the rhythmic pitter-patter of her tiny feet on the polished hardwood floor.

"When you're done playing with Jasmine, how about I play with you?" Kayla teased, smirking at him.

Jordan rose up from the couch with quickness, Jasmine still in his hands and tucked her in bed at 9:00 pm, Jordan sprinted back to the living room with a smirk on his face.

"Are you ready?"

♡♥︎♡

Jordan's back leaned against the soft cushions with his low gaze watching her head bob up and down slowly, her lips wrapped around his dick. Her tongue traced the veins of his shaft, his hips bucked forward as he lets out a deep groan. His hands gripped the pillows beside him as he threw his head back to the ceiling. her knees rested on the carpet, hushing his moans.

"Damn.." Jordan groaned lowly with, his hands gripped her box braids in a ponytail. Pushing her head down deeper, Her palm stroked his length with spit trickling from her lips down to his balls, "Mhmm." she moaned around him, sending vibrations to him, she was deep-throating him so skillfully.

Jordan's grip on her hair tightened as he groan a bit. He could feel the heat building up in his loins, and he knew he was close. Kayla picked up the pace, taking him deep into her mouth and sucking harder. Her eyes rolled back as her jaw ached and her knees grew sore.

His hips buck forward with the slurping sounds and muffled moans driving the both of them crazy, "Oh shit-" Jordan huffed, his nails dug into the couch cushions and his leg twitched a bit, with Jordan spilling his warm cum into her mouth.

Kayla swallowed his salty essence as she slowly pulled him from her mouth with a wet pop. Jordan pulled up his grey sweatpants and Kayla stood up from the carpet and caught their breath.

Kayla leaned in close and kissed him softly on the lips before snuggling up against his chest, the couple kissed twice and resumed watching television for the rest of the night.

—————