Chillin' | Kevin Porter Jr.

Reader's Name: Ja'Riah

Starring: Kevin Porter Jr.

♡(Requested by swavydadon  )♡

♡♥︎♡

The couple sat comfortably on the plush green sofa, their backs slumped with their shoulders touching. The TV buzzed with laughter as the theme song of Martin played from its speakers, filling the medium-sized living room. The walls were painted in a beige hue and adorned with some family pictures and a few art pieces. The aroma of vanilla wafted through the air, emanating from the two candles on the nightstand. Overhead, the ceiling fan whirled in a circle, completing the peaceful scene.

Kevin and Ja'Riah were sitting on the couch, enjoying a quiet evening in. They had decided to put on their favorite TV show, Martin, and were laughing along with the characters on screen. As they sat there, they couldn't help but feel grateful for their cozy little home. The beige walls and family photos made the space feel warm and inviting, while the art pieces added a touch of elegance.

The candles on the dresser filled the room with a sweet fragrance, making it even more relaxing. Kevin leaned over and wrapped his arm around Ja'Riah's shoulders, pulling her close. She leaned into him with a contented sigh, feeling safe and loved.

Together, they watched the show and enjoyed the peace of their home. They knew that no matter what challenges they faced outside, they could always come back to this place, this sanctuary, and find comfort in each other's company.

"Is anything else you want to do today baby?"

"Well...there is one thing."

♡♥︎♡

She lay on the green couch, her stomach exposed and pressed against the cushion. Her hands were tightly gripping the armrests as he held her hips from behind, his slim hips moving with a wild rhythm. His palm pressed into her back, pushing her body deeper into the soft suede. With each thrust, her nipples brushed against the fabric, sending shivers down her spine. She buried her face in the cushion, her moans muffled, but he could feel the vibrations of pleasure running through her body.

He leaned forward, trailing kisses along her spine, and she shivered at the sensation. His hands slid up her back, gripping her shoulders as his hips continued to thrust into hers. She turned her head, gasping for air, and their eyes met in a heated gaze. She could see the desire in his eyes, and it only fueled her own.

With a sudden burst of energy, she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, turning around to face him. He grinned at her, his hands still gripping her hips as he continued to thrust inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as their hips rolled together. The sounds of their skin slapping against each other echoed through the room, filling the air with a heady mix of lust and desire.

His slim hips rolled into her wide ones, "How good you feeling baby?" Kevin cooed in her right ear. Sending chills down her spine. "S-so good!" Ja'Riah moaned, moving her dome to the right side as he met her gaze as kissed her arch, His slim hips rolled at a slow yet rough pace, "oh! Y-yes! Kevin!" Ja'Riah dragged out, his lips sucking roughly on her right erect nipple while her low eyelids closed to take in the pleasure as her dainty right hand cupped the back of his neck to bring her lover's warm mouth in. "Yessss.." She slurred out, biting her lips.

As he gripped her box braids, drops of her essence spilled onto the soft suede cushions beneath them. Kevin's right hand drove deeper into her, urging her to moan louder. "I want everyone to know who's fucking you good," he whispered as he kissed her fiercely, his hips pounding into her rhythmically. Each stroke brought her closer to ecstasy, and she arched her back, her walls clenching around him. With each thrust, his slim hips pounded her relentlessly, until finally, he released his seed.

As she reached the peak of pleasure, she was unable to form another sound. Her body shook with the power of her orgasm, and her sweet nectar flowed down his shaft. They both gasped for air, and he quickly pulled out her slick core, spilling his seed on the floor. She cried out his name, her voice echoing through the neighborhood, and he collapsed onto her, both of them breathing heavily.

"Thanks for a good day baby."

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️