All Mine. | Manny Montana.

Reader's Name: Tiana

Starring: Manny Montana as "Rio" from Good Girls.

♡(Requested)♡

(a/n: he's too fine.😩❤️)

                 ♡♥︎♡

"What's up Tiana?"

Their gazes intertwined, her warm brown eyes connecting with his in a powerful exchange. The sound of his raspy voice sent a shiver down her spine, filling her with an overwhelming sense of unease. He leaned against the booth's neutral beige seat, he sat with his daughter by his side, cradling a stuffed teddy bear in her tiny arms. Observing him scoop up a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and delicately guide it into his daughter's mouth, her laughter filled the air, bringing a genuine smile to his face. The low murmurs of conversation blended with the clinking of silverware against the pristine white porcelain plates, enveloping the entire restaurant. The beige-painted walls enclosed them in a tranquil ambiance, creating a serene silence that permeated the room.

"What are you doing here Rio?"  she asked him, her voice shaky.

Tiana and Rio shared a complex history, stemming from their great partnership within his crew and a casual friends-with-benefits. Tiana had sought only temporary pleasure, but her captivating persona as a former ruthless gang leader unexpectedly captured Rio's heart.

Their connection surpassed sheer physicality, evolving into something far deeper, especially for Rio, who fell deeply in love with her. Tiana's straightforward nature, intellect, and cunning ways only added to her allure. Eventually, their love bore fruit in the form of their precious daughter, Sage.

However, life took an unexpected turn for Tiana, prompting her to leave everything behind, including Rio, and taking Sage with her. Settling in a quiet town, she found solace working as a waitress while Sage was in preschool.

Still, Tiana couldn't shake the certainty that Rio would eventually track them down, his longing for their reunion or even the possibility of building a family weighing heavy on her mind.

His sly smirk curled upon his face as Rio carefully wiped the traces of vanilla ice cream from the corners of Sage's mouth using a napkin, "Thank you, Daddy..." she said gently, Rio nodded in response, "You're welcome princess.." he replied, Rio shifted his gaze toward the melanated woman standing before him, his eyes raking down the curves of her body through her uniform.

"I just wanted to see my two favorite girls.." He smirked, his eyes filled with adoration as he met Tiana's gaze once again.

Tiana felt her heart skip a beat, a mix of emotions flooding her. She couldn't deny the undeniable chemistry that still crackled between them, despite the distance and time apart.

Tiana mustered up her courage, her voice slightly shaky as she replied, "We've been doing just fine without you, Rio. You can't just waltz back into our lives whenever you please." Her words held a hint of bitterness, a defense mechanism she had built to protect herself and Sage.

Rio's smile faded, his gaze softening. "I know, Tiana. I messed up, But I never stopped loving you and our daughter. I want to be there for both of you, to make things right." His voice was filled with sincerity, his eyes pleading for a chance to prove himself.

Tiana clenched her jaw, torn between her own desires and the fear of getting hurt again. She had worked so hard to create a stable life for her daughter, shielding her from the dangerous world she once knew. Could she risk it all for a second chance at love?

Sage tugged at Tiana's hand, her innocent eyes looking up at her mother. "Mommy, is he my daddy?" she asked, her voice filled with curiosity and hope. Tiana's heart ached at the question, realizing the impact her decision would have on her daughter's life.

Taking a deep breath, Tiana mustered up the strength to respond. "Yes, Sage. Rio is your daddy." She glanced at Rio.

"But that doesn't mean things will go back to the way they were. We need to take things slow and rebuild the trust that was broken."

He nodded, a determined look crossing his face. "I understand, Tiana. I will do whatever it takes to earn your trust again. I want to be a father to Sage, and I want to be by your side, supporting you."

"When my shift is over, I'll go home and then we'll talk."

               ♡♥︎♡

Even if she desired to, Tiana couldn't deny it after coming home, preparing dinner, and putting their daughter to sleep, Tiana and Rio sat on the sofa, conversing about their shared history and potentially their future.

"What do you want Rio?" She asked, fiddling with her gold necklace.

"I want to be with you, baby, I want to be a family again," Rio replied, his voice filled with sincerity.

Tiana looked into his eyes, searching for any signs of deception or insincerity. She saw nothing but genuine love and remorse. A part of her wanted to believe him

"I want that too," Tiana admitted quietly, her voice laced with vulnerability. "But we can't just ignore the past and pretend like it never happened."

Rio nodded, understanding the weight of her words. "I've got a question though," he said firmly. "Did you ever catch feelings for me?."

Tiana felt her heart soften at his words. "Of course I did, I was trying to hide it but when I ran off, these feelings were still there.." she admitted.

Rio smiled, relief washing over his face. "I'm glad, Tiana. I've seen that you've changed too, you're still beautiful as always."

Tiana blushed shyly as he reached out and took her hand, their fingers intertwining. "We have to take it slow, Rio."

She cradled his face in her hands with their eyes locked, his lips crashed into hers with unbridled passion.

                             ♡♥︎♡

Her bare back pressed against the crimson couch, Her legs hung loosely over his shoulders, his hands held them firmly in place. Her hips rolled with his tongue, He knelt on the carpet, She cursed under her breath, "Rio..shit." She buried her face in the pillow while he pleasured her with his lips on her sensitive area. Although her legs tightened around his face, he gently separated them and pinned her legs above her chest.

"How could I forget you taste this good." he whispered, She whimpered from the strokes of his tongue across her folds, her back arched as she moaned loudly. "Fuck! Rio!" she exclaimed, her hand gripping the back of his neck, Her nails dug into his shoulders. "I've missed hearing you scream out my name every night, baby," Rio murmured huskily as he kissed her thighs with affection.

"I missed you so much," she gasped as his thumb circled her clit again. He enjoyed the way her moans grew louder with his hand resting over her mouth to hush her cries, He relished the flavor of her as he licked and fingered her, enjoying her sweet essence with every movement.

Her stomach tightened and her toes curled. "I'm...I'm..." Her words were cut off as her juices spilled out, caught by him in every her eyelashes gradually fluttering apart while he firmly grasped her chin and passionately kissed her, letting her savor her own essence on his tongue. Instead of uttering words, she expressed her overwhelming pleasure through moans.

Tiana swiftly got out of the couch and promptly changed into her pajamas, observing Rio as he settled down on the couch. She laughed and leaned down to kiss him, her hands roaming over his body. "You're the best you know that?" he added, his voice husky with desire, she gripped his chin as she pecked his lips twice. "Yeah, I know.." She replied confidently.

"I love you.." he said, her eyes widen a bit, but she didn't want to hesitate, "I love you too.." she replied, pressing her plump lips against his, warm and soft as she tasted herself on his lips,

Tiana looked at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. "My turn," she said, and pushed him down onto the couch.

————
Please excuse any errors❤️