Meetin' Him. | Dave East.

Reader's Name: Lisa

Reader's Name: Lisa.
Starring: Dave East.

♡ (Requested By Lisaluvblue  ) ♡

(a/n: this man right here.😩 whew!)

♡♥︎♡

The paved sidewalk echoed with the crisp clicks of her white sneakers as she strode towards the curved pathway, turning the corner to the right. Lisa smacked her lips in frustration as she realized she may have gone the wrong way, but her worry dissipated as she spotted her friend Nicole waving excitedly at her.

"You made it to Harlem, baby!" Nicole exclaimed, her hips swaying to the beat of her curvy body. She rocked a jet-black Tupac graphic t-shirt and dark blue denim jeans.

Lisa strolled through the bustling streets of New York, her phone rang. It was Nicole, who invited her to come to Harlem at the last minute. Nicole mentioned a store that had been recently opened by the rapper and actor, Dave East. The store was a tribute to his late friend, the great Nipsey Hussle.

Determined to see her friend, Lisa hurriedly made her way to Harlem. However, in her haste, she accidentally bumped into someone and almost lost her balance. Thankfully, the person she collided with caught her before she fell to the ground. "Oh shit! I'm sorr—"Lisa was so flustered that she struggled to get the words out to apologize.

Lisa's gaze locked onto the towering figure of the tall light-skinned man. Her eyes were drawn to his deep brown pupils, which seemed to stare right back at her. He was dressed in a white tee shirt and blue sweatpants. A navy blue cap with the New York symbol at the front covered his neatly braided cornrows. Was it really him?

"Sorry, my bad. I should have been watching where I was going," Dave apologized, his voice tinged with a New York accent. Lisa's face froze in shock as he spoke. She waited for him to say more, but Dave could see how nervous she was.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, trying to put her at ease. "It wasn't your fault."

"Are you alright, Lisa?" Nicole asked, concern etched on her face. But before Lisa could answer, she saw Dave East approaching them. Panic set in as she struggled to compose herself. "Hi, I'm her friend, Nicole," she introduced, nudging Lisa in the shoulder.

"Oh, I'm Lisa," she managed to say, trying to hide the anxiety that was running through her. To her surprise, Dave was friendly and charming, and they hit it off immediately.

They exchanged numbers and started talking to each other regularly, going on dates and getting to know each other better. As time passed, they grew closer and closer, until they both realized that they were meant to be together.

Lisa entered her apartment, and Dave trailed behind, shutting the door gently. He wrapped his arms around her waist and planted sweet kisses on her cheeks and lips, causing her to giggle.

Lisa leaned into him as they stood there in the living room. "You wanna head up to the bedroom hm?" Lisa playfully hummed, giving him a tender peck on the lips. "Absolutely," Dave replied with a smirk.

♡♥︎♡

Her naked back pressed against the crimson silk sheets as her skin brushed against the smooth fabric after every stroke, her mouth parted in pleasure, "Oh fuck! Dave!" Lisa cried out, her fingernails digging into his back as the bed shook and creak beneath them. His hands held her wide hips in place and his slim hips bucked foward into her with a force that left her breathless. With each passionate stroke, her foot dug into his back, urging him deeper inside her.

Their low eyes locked intensely, her thumbs trailed across his chiseled cheekbones, pulling him in for a kiss. Her nails tangled in his hair, sending shivers down his spine as he pounded into her with a fierce intensity. His gold chain glinted in the dim light above them as she moaned and panted, lost in the pleasure of their connection. "You feel so good," she slurred, her body trembling with every stroke, Dave pushed her closer to the edge, their hips moving in perfect rotation, the couple surrendered to the passion between them.

Her nails dug into his shoulder blades, she scanned his tattoos with low eyes, turned on by each one. Her mouth hung open as she let out a loud scream. "Yes! Right there!" she chanted, throwing her head back. "Right here?" he asked, trying to entice her as his slender hips plunged deeper into her. He watched as her face contorted with pleasure, his finger rubbing her clit in circular motions.

His back leaned against the headboard, his eyes fixed on her dazed expression. "Giving up already?" he asked, but she shook her head slowly. He lowered her onto his dick, causing her to moan loudly as he bounced her up and down, the sheets beneath them becoming soaked. His movements slowed and became sloppy, her nails dug into his shoulder as her climax peaked in her stomach. "I'm about to cum," she moaned, and he kissed her lips as he felt her essence coat his shaft. He let out a low groan and gruffly grunted as he pulled out and came on her stomach.

The couple collapsed onto the bed, Lisa resting on top of him, the sheets softly rustling beneath them. He held her close to his chest, pulling the blankets up to cover their naked bodies. He tenderly kissed her lips and cuddled her closely.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. Lisa nodded weakly. He hummed softly and kissed her again, gazing lovingly into her eyes.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️